The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
No, I just don't wanna be on the verge of getting ill, I want to be ill or not ill, not stuck in the middle :tongue:

Have you got a flu or something?
Original post by ak143244
Have you got a flu or something?
No, y'know when you get a haircut after quite a long time, you start to feel ill coz your head gets all the cold air, that :tongue:
I have great news everyone :biggrin:

Posted from OtherWorld
No, y'know when you get a haircut after quite a long time, you start to feel ill coz your head gets all the cold air, that :tongue:

Yeah that sucks. I suggest you drink something warm before you go to sleep and stay in warm environments so the chances of you catching a flu is not that much. By the way, what haircut did you get?
Yeah that sucks. I suggest you drink something warm before you go to sleep and stay in warm environments so the chances of you catching a flu is not that much. By the way, what haircut did you get?
Yh, I guess :tongue:

Well, nothing special, idk how to explain it properly tbh :tongue: I got the sides and back cut really short, don't remember which size exatly :tongue: And since my top was really long, I got that cut a little :tongue: What do you normally get? :tongue:
Original post by mr T 999

MR T SUCKS
What?
Yh, I guess :tongue:

Well, nothing special, idk how to explain it properly tbh :tongue: I got the sides and back cut really short, don't remember which size exatly :tongue: And since my top was really long, I got that cut a little :tongue: What do you normally get? :tongue:

4 at sides and scissors cut on top
I trim my beard to a number 3 as it grows really fast within a month.
4 at sides and scissors cut on top
I trim my beard to a number 3 as it grows really fast within a month.
Ah, ok :smile:

I barely have facial hair :tongue:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Thanks for the rep :wink:
Thanks for the rep :wink:

Be the first to hear about university clearing course spaces. :flute:
Ah, ok :smile:

I barely have facial hair :tongue:

Really? I have to shave my mustache like every 2 weeks coz it grows really fast.

Spoiler

Posted from OtherWorld

What?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Be the first to hear about university clearing course spaces. :flute:
Haha AJ, they really do annoy you, don't they? :tongue: You've posted this many times, I guess in a year or two, I'll start to get annoyed too :tongue:
Really? I have to shave my mustache like every 2 weeks coz it grows really fast.

Spoiler

Well, I trim my moustache quite often too :tongue: But other than that I don't have much hair (Alhamdulillah)

She's here
What?

I solved the case of the mysterious disappearance of SoggyCabbages :yes: :holmes:

Posted from OtherWorld
Well, I trim my moustache quite often too :tongue: But other than that I don't have much hair (Alhamdulillah)

She's here

Ah lucky you
I solved the case of the mysterious disappearance of SoggyCabbages :yes: :holmes:

Posted from Mr T's world
Where is he?

She's here

Ah lucky you

:u:...
Ah lucky you
Say Mashallah :wink:, don't wanna wake up with a full gown beard tomorrow :redface: :tongue: