The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What A levels are you people planning to do I'm on the fence whether to take 3 or 4

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm scaredddddddd

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sahil19
20 days to go.

appreciate the on-time daily updates bro 💯😂
Original post by Waveyalex
What A levels are you people planning to do I'm on the fence whether to take 3 or 4

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bio, Chem, Maths and FM. I was on the fence for months about whether or not to take 4 but I'm just going to go for it because as my teacher said, you can always drop out at the start if it's too much but you won't be able to join after its started :smile:
Original post by Waveyalex

Posted from TSR Mobile

History, Politics and Economics.
Original post by surina16
appreciate the on-time daily updates bro 💯😂

HAHAH, i try to change the font and colour every day :wink:
19 days until grade boundaries for all subjects are out.
Which exams went worst for u guys?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by extraordinaire
Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I also felt that chemistry was easy this year! Biology was moderate. And don't start me on physics...

Which exam board and u talking bout core? Additional?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Astudent24

Posted from TSR Mobile

Physics P2 AQA

Posted from TSR Mobile

fsmq and aqa econ unit 12, bloody referendum was in two weeks and we get a paper on income inequality and chewing gum :yes::yes:
Original post by extraordinaire
Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I also felt that chemistry was easy this year! Biology was moderate. And don't start me on physics...

If you did AQA, Physics was a hot mess! I did triple and P3 was also horrible. I hated Biology mainly for that B1 exam :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sahil19
Physics P2 AQA

I found P3 harder, both horrific though. Biology was horrific too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by romansholiday
I found P3 harder, both horrific though. Biology was horrific too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't do P3 but I can imagine. Bloody AQA, did anyone else have everyone telling them all the papers will either be nice or horrific this year because it's the last year of A*-U?
(edited 7 years ago)

Posted from TSR Mobile

AQA iGCSE Spanish speaking - the questions were so bad that I just remember saying "I go to the cinema" in 3 different tenses as a reply to one of them :rofl:
AQA iGCSE French listening was an absolute joke - hardest exam I've ever sat (and it was my first so GCSEs started of terribly lmao)
B1
P2 / P3 (both were so bad that they've kind of combined in my memory?)
English lit Omam paper
English language (genuinely worried about this subject now)

...to name a few...
Original post by surina16
AQA iGCSE Spanish speaking - the questions were so bad that I just remember saying "I go to the cinema" in 3 different tenses as a reply to one of them :rofl:
AQA iGCSE French listening was an absolute joke - hardest exam I've ever sat (and it was my first so GCSEs started of terribly lmao)
B1
P2 / P3 (both were so bad that they've kind of combined in my memory?)
English lit Omam paper
English language (genuinely worried about this subject now)

...to name a few...

Honestly think I've failed physics but for some reason I'm not too worried about it. Biology on the other hand, fml I'm bricking it for that result.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Edexcel English Literature Paper 1
English Lit Paper 2
AQA Physics P2

It sucks because I'm usually pretty good at English lit, but I completely flopped the exams, looking at the official mark schemes for those two papers didn't help either!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
What do you guys think the grade boundaries will be for P2 and P3 be (A* and A boundary)??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheAnon121
Really? I was thinking the Chemistry ones might be quite high, maybe C2 could be around 51 for the A*

Yes, chemistry is the exception. Those exams were very easy especially C2. I think it would be either 50 or 52 for an A* as grade boundaries are never repeated
Original post by TheAnon121
Edexcel English Literature Paper 1
English Lit Paper 2
AQA Physics P2

It sucks because I'm usually pretty good at English lit, but I completely flopped the exams, looking at the official mark schemes for those two papers didn't help either!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Btw the real mark schemes for the English papers have leaked. It didn't really help me because I couldn't remember what I wrote, and also English is so subjective so your points aren't always on the mark scheme... :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest