The Student Room Group

Clint Eastwood Slams ‘Pussy Generation’.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/clint-eastwood-slams-py-generation-asks-people-get-over-donald-trumps-dumb-comments-1574187

"He's (Trump) onto something, because secretly everybody's getting tired of political correctness, kissing up," Eastwood told the magazine about the Republican presidential candidate before he went on to reflect on the state of the current generation."That's the kiss-ass generation we're in right now. We're really in a p***y generation. Everybody's walking on eggshells," he added.

Clint's right.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
People are too scared to say what they think because they're scared of offending people with their views and concerns. Trump isn't scared to say things that might offend a few people.
Clint Eastwood is a horrible nasty racist sexist homophobic xenophobic transphobic misogynistic antisemitic bigot!!!!!!!!!!!
he's 100% right. the last time there was such a culture of offence, it was called the dark ages. this is almost like a new dark age.
Reply 4
Original post by jambojim97
Clint Eastwood is a horrible nasty racist sexist homophobic xenophobic transphobic misogynistic antisemitic bigot!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this satire?Also, Clint is right.
Love how Clint Eastwood grew up around the 40s when segregation and Jim Crow Laws were still around in the United States, but no it's fine when Trump says this stuff because it wasn't racist when Eastwood was growing up.

What a joke.
Original post by jape
Is this satire?Also, Clint is right.

yes of course it's satire!!
Reply 7
Original post by jambojim97

Shame he makes amazing movies though.

From Spaghetti westerns through Dirty Harry to Million Dollar Baby and Gran Torino. Amazing what that guy did.

Oh and there are some funny twitter reactions to this starting with "In 1930s" or "When Eastwood was born" or something like.
Reply 8
Wtf, pussy? How ****ing misogynist can you get? Dinosaur!
Original post by Dodgypirate
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/clint-eastwood-slams-py-generation-asks-people-get-over-donald-trumps-dumb-comments-1574187

"He's (Trump) onto something, because secretly everybody's getting tired of political correctness, kissing up," Eastwood told the magazine about the Republican presidential candidate before he went on to reflect on the state of the current generation."That's the kiss-ass generation we're in right now. We're really in a p***y generation. Everybody's walking on eggshells," he added.

Clint's right.

Eastwood should just stick to pretending to be a tough guy and looking good imho.
Original post by inhuman
Shame he makes amazing movies though.

From Spaghetti westerns through Dirty Harry to Million Dollar Baby and Gran Torino. Amazing what that guy did.

Oh and there are some funny twitter reactions to this starting with "In 1930s" or "When Eastwood was born" or something like.

shut up you evil nazi i'm triggered.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Wtf, pussy? How ****ing misogynist can you get? Dinosaur!

That's racist against dinosaurs. No one knows how Dinosaur females were treated.
Reply 12
Original post by nemomeimpunit1
That's racist against dinosaurs. No one knows how Dinosaur females were treated.

Oh really? I identify as a time traveller and I can tell you I know exactly how dinosaur females were treated.
It means...Mr. Eastwood,like a very old computer,is such a die-hard Republican. Apparently he's dying in the ass. Get the f**king over it.

Edit: Hey...grandpa Clint! I like your actions in the movie 'firefox'. It's the great US propaganda.:-)

1470352360743.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Clint Eastwood is an actor. He's not hardcore. He didn't really take on all them baddies. Not convinced by his statement here at all.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Oh really? I identify as a time traveller and I can tell you I know exactly how dinosaur females were treated.

I'm not interested in your tales of prehistoric bestiality thanks.
Is voting for Donald Trump an act of bravery or stupidity, though? That is the question. Would the rebellious and strong generations who lived during the Cold War willingly vote for a man who allies himself with Putin and wants to test US restrictions on nuclear weapons?
Mr Eastwood is a man of great conviction. I deeply value his opinion and deem it very valid in these trying liberal circumstances
Lefties response to Clint Eastwood's comments be like....

TRIGGERED
People do go over the top with political correctness now so I do think Clint has a point, but we do need to have laws against discrimination and racism. You can't just say anything you want. We need clearer guidelines and education on what is and what is not acceptable, because sometimes it's difficult to determine what someone will and will not find offensive. Clint Eastwood is just an actor so who cares what he thinks. Donald Trump is an idiot.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending