The Student Room Group

I Need to Rant about a girl again

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TorpidPhil
Are you BME or white?

Why does it matter? :hmmm:
Well that's true I guess. yes... I am just going to swear to myself from now on that I abandon someone entirely at the first sign of immaturity because it is inappropriate at the age of going to university. Just unnecessary.

That's an interesting point that I'd never considered concerning religious dating. I must admit I have clicked with many people IRL be they Christian or Muslim to only find out that they are undatable due to their differing beliefs from I. It is a shame. I have to say concerning today's atheists they tend to fail to impress me too. Most are merely apathetists and have never bothered to dedicate the time to actually considering God and his existence... They just don't care and just want an excuse to do whatever they want and this is why they also come out with 'there's no such thing as morality' too... Very lazy intellectualism.

And I'm glad you agree on that.

The ellipsis made that seem sarcastic. Was that the intention?

No, haha. Just something I subconsciously do.
Original post by ForgetMe
Why does it matter? :hmmm:

Because I'm a filthy racist.

Only joking, I was going to tell you if you were white that I was a police officer. And therefore you'd trust me, meet me, and hug me (and definitely get up to no more than hugging[even when you find out that I'm bisexual[).

But I was just going to let that slide if you were BME.
Reply 63
So. I was speaking to this girl for the past 3 weeks. She seemed really cool and oddly our personalities online seemed to click within an instant. Our conversations would never ever end and I don't think anyone has ever made me laugh so much period never mind just via text.

She told me that was reciprocated and suddenly we're telling one another our life secrets. **** moved fast. In literally every damn way we seem perfectly suited for one another. It's almost hard to believe. So I try to ground myself by not believing it until I meet her. Anyway, she's told me a million times she's super clingy herself and endlessly needy. I also discover after a mild comment on her eyebrows that she is INCREDIBLY sensitive.

I then organise a date because I want to this woman ASAP. I text her early on in the day if she wants tickets to some event because I can get a discount. The event is in 3days time. She says 'sure, go for it, should be fun'. so I buy two tickets. Guess what? On Saturday turns out she's working overtime and can't make it... Wtf. I let her off though because I'm really optimistic about this girl and probably already infatuated. Oh and I wasted £30 on that ticket too...

Organise a second date, just got for a coffee first in town then go for a meal and that's it. Guess what? She has NO MONEY. LEGITIMATELY HAS ZERO ****ING MONEY. So she cannot afford a bus into town nevermind anything else. She tells me this the morning of the date so I'm like, well are there any parks near you? We'll just go for a walk? She's like, oh sure, yeah, 'if you come to mine (and gives me her address) for 4pm I'll be ready :smile:'.

5pm and she's still at work. Working overtime. So it will be too late and she wants to reschedule the date.

FOR SOME REASON I let her off again... and I try to organise something again.

We're both busy so we compromise and just agree to meet each other in a few days for evening coffee at costa and a chat. We do that. Little awkward at the strt with regards to conversation but nothing too bad. We knew each other on sight and gave one another a hug. As soon as we sat down with the coffee it was just funny conversation - note, not even casual conversation. But legitimately funny conversation. We stay too long and don't even check the damn time so we're kicked out of costa. We spend like 15 minutes chatting outside then I hug her and tell her that I enjoyed meeting her, would like to see her again and that I wish she has a safe journey home. She reciprocates that and we part ways.

I text her the next day thinking what she thought about the date and she said that she thought I was great and that I made her laugh so much....

Then she ghosts on me.

Doesn't message for two days. I accept that and assume she's busy and just don't text her as I don't wanna look too desperate. But then I can't hold out anymore and have to text her. So I do on the third day. No response. I just give up on her then on the fourth day of no response (I sent an additional text that morning too). Then I find her damn profile on an online dating site again (she deleted/hidden it once I got her number) so I ask her if we're just done then?

And she basically texts me saying she's 'sooooo sorry for ignoring me and just didn't feel any chemistry on the date so yeah we were pretty much done'. It was all so abrupt and confusing...

So now I'm looking at this reddit on ghosting and am EVEN MORE CONFUSED.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/3o0h8m/serious_girls_who_ghost_guys_after_a_date_or_a/

Maybe I appeared _too_ confident? Maybe my dark humour she found intimidating despite not showing visibly signs of distress from it and liking it via text chat...? I really don't know. And all I get from her is 'I just know after a 3hour coffee shop date whether it is gonna work or not. Not gonna waste your time'. -__-

Well **** girl, just let me spend my money, emotions and time on every ****ing girl for 3weeks for absolutely no reason.

How the hell do you get a romantic spark within 3hours of speaking to a stranger when you yourself are overly anxious as it is and you two know loads about each other but not how you sound or properly look and you're sat in a damn coffee shop?????

Mate, could see this was going to end up with you getting friendzoned as soon as you started letting her off the hook when she was bailing on you.

Let me guess, when you made the comment about her eyebrows and she got mad - you apologized profusely, right?

Let me give you some quick tips that will do wonders for you:

- Do not try and pursue this girl sexually any more. In fact, if the topic of you being interested in her ever comes up again act like it was actually no big deal and you're totally indifferent to her sexually. If you cant keep being friends with her without constantly thinking about wanting to bone her, then you need to cut her out your life. DO NOT even waste a second of your time on target you know you cant hit.

- If you want success with women, THE ONLY reddit forum you should ever be reading is the red pill forum. If you want to ignore this advice, then good luck failing some more
Original post by eden3
It's also lazier and more disrespectful to the guy. Even a "hey, I don't think this is gonna work out" would be better than nothing.

Agreed.

Yeah it's very cowardly. They assume you'll get it after a while. Some guys don't.
Because I'm a filthy racist.

Only joking, I was going to tell you if you were white that I was a police officer. And therefore you'd trust me, meet me, and hug me (and definitely get up to no more than hugging[even when you find out that I'm bisexual[).

But I was just going to let that slide if you were BME.

Oo I like men in uniforms :sexface: I'm not that type of person who just wants to get into someone's pants, no matter how hot they are :colone:
Oo I like men in uniforms :sexface: I'm not that type of person who just wants to get into someone's pants, no matter how hot they are :colone:

Oh...

Sorry, I thought you were male...

My bad.
Original post by Virgil.
Mate, could see this was going to end up with you getting friendzoned as soon as you started letting her off the hook when she was bailing on you.

Let me guess, when you made the comment about her eyebrows and she got mad - you apologized profusely, right?

Let me give you some quick tips that will do wonders for you:

- Do not try and pursue this girl sexually any more. In fact, if the topic of you being interested in her ever comes up again act like it was actually no big deal and you're totally indifferent to her sexually. If you cant keep being friends with her without constantly thinking about wanting to bone her, then you need to cut her out your life. DO NOT even waste a second of your time on target you know you cant hit.

- If you want success with women, THE ONLY reddit forum you should ever be reading is the red pill forum. If you want to ignore this advice, then good luck failing some more

She didn't get mad actually because she isn't so entitled. She's just overly sensitive. She was probably crying IRL. So I laid off, but I didn't actually apologise. Took a bit more of a sensitive approach though thereafter because clearly she was a ****ed up soul.

Anyway, stop with the ********. I don't want to hit targets as I've already explained in the thread. I'm not trying to get laid, I have no trouble getting laid. And I am no longer talking to the lady in question in fact I've blocked her on everything so it's chill.
Oh...

Sorry, I thought you were male...

My bad.

But I'm male :tongue:
But I'm male :tongue:

I hope you got my joke haha.

"
I'm not that type of person who just wants to get into someone's pants "

Aka, I'm female, because all males just want to get into someone's pants.

****ing hilarious wasn't it? My goodness just reading it back makes my abs want to fall off. They're just uncontrollable!
My theory is that she probably didn't find you sexually attractive.
I was a police officer

Well, hello there :perv:
Original post by F.Nietzsche
My theory is that she probably didn't find you sexually attractive.

Well according to my maths your theory is impossible.

Hey there :h:
Well according to my maths your theory is impossible.

Hey there :h:

An why is that?

I associate :h: with sarcasm. :tongue: Are you a police officer now?
An why is that?

I associate :h: with sarcasm. :tongue: Are you a police officer now?

It's simple. Because I'm far too attractive to be deemed not attractive! It cannot fathomably in any possible world be that I am not attractive enough. Jeez people assume TSRian = blobfish face.

How can that even be sarcastic lol?

I'm a police officer. It's true. I have a uniform and handcuffs. Real handcuffs. You won't get out. They're metal, hard and they're sharp.

I said 'was' because it made sense colloquially in the context in which I said it but it doesn't if you quote it out of context.
It's simple. Because I'm far too attractive to be deemed not attractive! It cannot fathomably in any possible world be that I am not attractive enough. Jeez people assume TSRian = blobfish face.

How can that even be sarcastic lol?

It just is.

I'm a police officer. It's true. I have a uniform and handcuffs. Real handcuffs. You won't get out. They're metal, hard and they're sharp.

I said 'was' because it made sense colloquially in the context in which I said it but it doesn't if you quote it out of context.

I no speak english sorri boss.

It just is.
I no speak english sorri boss.

I notice u no speak the ingrish. Sad times ahead for uuuuuuuuu indeeeeed.

Nah I'm not serious. Of course someone might find me not attractive. However she had seen pictures of me. She had seen exactly what I would look like just before I left to meet her and she complimented me. It wasn't raw sexual attraction or she wouldn't have bothered going along with everything for 3weeks!!!!
I notice u no speak the ingrish. Sad times ahead for uuuuuuuuu indeeeeed.

Nah I'm not serious. Of course someone might find me not attractive. However she had seen pictures of me. She had seen exactly what I would look like just before I left to meet her and she complimented me. It wasn't raw sexual attraction or she wouldn't have bothered going along with everything for 3weeks!!!!

But face to face is different. If you want closure why not just ask her? Because we can only make assumptions.
But face to face is different. If you want closure why not just ask her? Because we can only make assumptions.

No no no. It really isn't if you don't use deceptive photos which I didn't.

She did though. Probably about 3 stone heavier than she looked lol. And dw, I'm not dumb, I add on 2stone from how people look anyway as to a girl's 'real weight' in person... But hey ho.

I'm over it now and don't really want to speak to her again. So it's all good. This thread has been therapeutic for me.
No no no. It really isn't if you don't use deceptive photos which I didn't.

She did though. Probably about 3 stone heavier than she looked lol. And dw, I'm not dumb, I add on 2stone from how people look anyway as to a girl's 'real weight' in person... But hey ho.

I'm over it now and don't really want to speak to her again. So it's all good. This thread has been therapeutic for me.

Post your pic if you got balls

Quick Reply

Latest