The Student Room Group

Charles Russell Speechlys experiences?

Anyone have experience with the firm and their interviewing style, post-merger? Just got video interview and I'm sure it's the 60 second one in front of the screen.
Hi, can i ask which office you applied to?
Reply 2
Original post by nonlawgrad
Hi, can i ask which office you applied to?

Guildford, you?
Reply 3
Evening. I just did their vac scheme in London - the video interview is automated, you will be asked 5 questions, be given 30 seconds to think about your answer, and 60 seconds to record your answer. Each answer cannot be re-recorded.
(edited 7 years ago)
London. Good luck with the video interview!
Reply 5
Original post by credodisi
Evening. I just did their vac scheme in London - the video interview is automated, you will be asked 5 questions, be given 30 seconds to think about your answer, and 60 seconds to record your answer. Each answer cannot be re-recorded.

hi there!

I have just been invited to do the video interview and wondering what the types of question where? were they more competency based or more commercial/client based? I would really appreciate any help you can give!

Thanks in advance x
Reply 6
Original post by diana1996
hi there!

I have just been invited to do the video interview and wondering what the types of question where? were they more competency based or more commercial/client based? I would really appreciate any help you can give!

Thanks in advance x

All questions were competency.
Reply 7
All questions were competency.

Thank you for your help!
Reply 8
Could you give any examples of the competency based questions that were asked?
Reply 9
Hi,

Please could anyone tell me what the interview questions are like on the video interview? i would appreciate it so much, thank you!
Hey there! I have just been invited to the VI and was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to prepare best?
Hi, can i ask what type of questions they asked you? were they competency based?
Reply 12
I've just completed my video interview for the VS and they were 5 competency based questions, quite standard ones. Good luck!
what kind of thing did they ask? were there any odd questions like
Reply 14

Hi, do you remember how long it took for them to get back to you after completing the video interview?
Thanks
Original post by aken96
Hi, do you remember how long it took for them to get back to you after completing the video interview?
Thanks

Not sure whether this is still helpful but they got back to me a week later :smile:
Does anyone have any advice they can share from the CRS assessment centre and partner interview?

Quick Reply

Latest