The Student Room Group

Can I defer now or is it too late?

I already applied to university to study in September just waiting for the results.
I have been thinking a lot on whether to study or defer fornext year, is it too late to change my mind? If it is not too late, what procedures do I need to take?
Reply 1
Original post by Language student
I already applied to university to study in September just waiting for the results.
I have been thinking a lot on whether to study or defer fornext year, is it too late to change my mind? If it is not too late, what procedures do I need to take?

If you want to defer, contact your universities now and ask. Don't wait for Results Day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jneill
If you want to defer, contact your universities now and ask. Don't wait for Results Day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do I need to contact UCAS and Student Finance as well? Do I need to explain why I want to defer?
Reply 3
Original post by Language student
Do I need to contact UCAS and Student Finance as well? Do I need to explain why I want to defer?
At this stage, you contact the uni, and yes, they will want some sort of explanation as to why you want to defer, and how you plan to use the year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending