The Student Room Group

TV show reccomendations?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Bojack Horseman is lowkey the best TV show currently being produced, bar none. Imagine a show with the quality levels of Game of Thrones Seasons 1-4 but its a cartoon sitcom about a depressed alcoholic horse who has substance abuse problems and daddy issues. He's also a movie star.

It's got Aaron Paul in it and loads of guest appearances from people like Sir Paul McCartney.
The Walking Dead & Peaky Blinders
Rick and Morty
DC Legends of Tomorrow
Arrow
The Flash
Community
Suits
House and Suits are two of my all-time favourite shows. They're both incredible (and they're both on Netflix).
Original post by Pineapplefridge
I know exactly what you mean. They drag it out too long. I took a break towards the end of season 3 - was pretty fed up with the build up of questions and lack of answers - and didn't watch PLL again until all the 4th season episodes had aired. Then I binge watched season 4 and loved it again lol.

Must say the big A reveal was truly a disappointment. Spaleb also kills me.

But overall I think it's a unique, thrilling series with exciting characters that entice you to keep watching.

I'm not gonna lie, I watched one episode (secretly) and it really irritated me how the girls killed Rollins but they haven't even found out who tf killed Cece. It's so annoying. All they do is run around in circles. Like, I wonder how the actors actually feel about the storyline. But then again, they're getting paid for this, so I'm guessing they HAVE to hype up the promo/episode. It's sad.
Original post by cucumberhater
I'm not gonna lie, I watched one episode (secretly) and it really irritated me how the girls killed Rollins but they haven't even found out who tf killed Cece. It's so annoying. All they do is run around in circles. Like, I wonder how the actors actually feel about the storyline. But then again, they're getting paid for this, so I'm guessing they HAVE to hype up the promo/episode. It's sad.

Very true. In interviews and press Ashley Benson (Hanna) does seem rather irritated with the constant back and forth with no clear answers to any questions.

The press conference they did - when a fan brought up the fact that they messed up the timeline with Toby's mum - was rather telling. The writers tried to laugh off their oversight whilst the cast just sat there awkwardly. Season 6 was frustrating but season 7 seems promising - as long as they don't ruin the A.D. Reveal as they did with A.
Original post by Pineapplefridge
Very true. In interviews and press Ashley Benson (Hanna) does seem rather irritated with the constant back and forth with no clear answers to any questions.

The press conference they did - when a fan brought up the fact that they messed up the timeline with Toby's mum - was rather telling. The writers tried to laugh off their oversight whilst the cast just sat there awkwardly. Season 6 was frustrating but season 7 seems promising - as long as they don't ruin the A.D. Reveal as they did with A.

Really? Wow... Do you have a link for both of them or know where I could find the video clip of it???

Nah, I have to disagree w you on that. I think that S7 is still the same as S6 for me. :unimpressed: Just let me know what happens in the finale episode! xD Speaking of the final epsiode, are they still going to continue on with the story or will it be done with??
Original post by Maths (2^2) Life
I like, GoT, true detective, fargo, dexter, peep show, oz, oitnb, my mad fat diary, death note, parasyte, seinfeld, freaks and geeks

any recommendations?

Trollied
How to get away with murder, Orphan Black, OINTB, parks and recreation
On Netflix:
Between
Reign
The returned
Strange things

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply