i love funny vines and thomas sanders vines, a new one from him:
https://vine.co/v/5AlizrgVuZ1
:colondollar:

:toofunny: that is so me :colondollar:

https://vine.co/v/OQbpEVbtBJ3

Original post by Mimir
Waiting to hear back from an interview - end of next week at the latest :frown:

:toofunny:

Ah what a horrible wait :s-smilie: you never know when to expect it even if it's ... by the end of .. and your phone goes off and it's just a low battery notification instead of a phone call from an employer :hide: good luck though! :rave:
Guilty...Again.

But happy and relieved and complete for a different reason
Original post by Serine Soul
I feel like crap

Damnit, I kind of 'wasted' my rep there - I just wanted to say that your 'article' or whatever you want to call it about your admissions process was amazingly well written and very informative. :borat: ... and I was suposed to write that in a personal rep.
Hungry as fuk
Original post by SeanFM

Ah what a horrible wait :s-smilie: you never know when to expect it even if it's ... by the end of .. and your phone goes off and it's just a low battery notification instead of a phone call from an employer :hide: good luck though! :rave:

Don't think I got it.

And yes. EVERY beep the bloody thing makes gets me hopeful :angry:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SeanFM
:toofunny: that is so me :colondollar:

https://vine.co/v/OQbpEVbtBJ3

XD
loooool
:five:i just love Thomas's vines :daydreaming: :lol:
Original post by SeanFM
Damnit, I kind of 'wasted' my rep there - I just wanted to say that your 'article' or whatever you want to call it about your admissions process was amazingly well written and very informative. :borat: ... and I was suposed to write that in a personal rep.

Thank you :hugs:
:unimpressed:

Anyone else experiencing problems with: multi-quoting, being unable to see a thread, failing to make a thread and even logging out?! I keep getting taken to a page that says "something went wrong" or "can't connect to server".

If this is a normal thing on TSR, then just ignore my post.
pensive and quiet
I want to fall asleep right now but I need to wash my face and brush my teeth :frown:
Original post by ColossalAtom
:unimpressed:

Anyone else experiencing problems with: multi-quoting, being unable to see a thread, failing to make a thread and even logging out?! I keep getting taken to a page that says "something went wrong" or "can't connect to server".

If this is a normal thing on TSR, then just ignore my post.

You should report this in ask a CT if you are experiencing these issues.
why AS levels
why results day
you make me unable to sleep at night
you make me get unreasonably emotional when listening to sad songs because all the words relate :frown:
whyy
Reply 5514
poop
ONE day I'll have genuine luck with the opposite sex...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mr T 999
You should report this in ask a CT if you are experiencing these issues.

Where's that?
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
why AS levels
why results day
you make me unable to sleep at night
you make me get unreasonably emotional when listening to sad songs because all the words relate :frown:
whyy

I know exactly how you feel :console: when I was waiting for my A levels results. It's the worse feeling ever :frown: the feeling goes away after results day tho :smile:
Original post by mr T 999
I know exactly how you feel :console: when I was waiting for my A levels results. It's the worse feeling ever :frown: the feeling goes away after results day tho :smile:

do u tho?I am about to become the only being on tsr who doesn't get A's in everything :bawling:
yeh, after results day its "well im fked, lets just go get a McJob"

Spoiler

Original post by ColossalAtom
Where's that?

Go to the forum category and select TSR community and then select TSR news and announcement and then select report a problem. Post the problem there :smile:

Sorry I can't link it to you I'm on the app :sad:
I feel content, and I feel like I have done the right thing to counteract my guilt :smile:

Latest