The Student Room Group
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle

Radiography @ lancaster

Hi everyone! Just wanted to ask if anyone is going to study radiography at cumbria uni lancaster campus!
Reply 1
Original post by examworrier
Hi everyone! Just wanted to ask if anyone is going to study radiography at cumbria uni lancaster campus!

hey you, Congratulations to ur offer ,i have an interview in Lancaster next month, really i am so nervous, can you please tell me about the interview? I will be grateful thanks.
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle
Original post by examworrier

Hi, im studying radiography at Lancaster campus! what accommodation are you staying in?
Reply 3
Im staying at city block 3 wbu?
Reply 4
Dont be nervous about its actually quite simple just make sure you know the difference between theraputic and diagnostic radiography and the NHS values and you will be fine 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
I'm staying at Mill Hall, are you staying in private accommodation then?

Yeah the interview was no way near as bad as i thought it would be! i didnt really get asked many questions, and the group tasks were okay as well, just make sure you speak up and get your point across :smile:
Reply 6
Yh im staying in private because you get alot more than what you pay for plus the uni accomodation looked really grim but good luck and hope to see you in september 👍🏻
ah fair enough! I'm sure the uni accommodation will be fine for me haha.
Don't know if you'll have any idea, but do you know roughly when first placement is?
Reply 8
Original post by Cbradfield
ah fair enough! I'm sure the uni accommodation will be fine for me haha.
Don't know if you'll have any idea, but do you know roughly when first placement is?

No sorry mate i havnt a clue we will most likley find out when we get there all i know is that we go the earliest from majority of the unis
i am but i will be travelling in each day :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending