The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by OGGUS
My friend's friend did this. It seemed so rude. I stopped talking to that friend. It seemed like trash.
So I left him.:biggrin::colondollar::u::h:
I'm Squaring this up.

You seem like the one sane, friendly, normal person of the day. Have a rep.
Reply 41
Original post by 0to100
mkay den...cuz if it was feminism...as immature as it may be (I don't think so) it's still socially aware, at least they clearly take issue with sleeping around

And yet most of these little ****ers would bang a different chick a day if they could.
Reply 42
Original post by upperechelon
I know a girl who got called out in one of these videos. She went and let 5 guys run a train on her for 20p because she thinks she's 'famous now'

wtf?
Original post by inhuman
wtf?

Lovely girl, just lacks a bit of judgement.
Original post by SirDigbyChicken
What the heck does that even mean?

Literally, it means talking about ****s. As a "trend" though, you generally talk to a stranger like "Yo, do you know any skets? Show me their Instagram innit!" and then talk about how much of a whore they look.
Reply 45
Lovely girl, just lacks a bit of judgement.

No, not her.

Wtf did you write, as I didn't understand anything.
Original post by inhuman
No, not her.

Wtf did you write, as I didn't understand anything.

After being called out for being a 'sket' on one of van banter's videos, she celebrated by allowing 5 men to have sexual intercourse with her consecutively for the price of 20 pence.
Reply 47
After being called out for being a 'sket' on one of van banter's videos, she celebrated by allowing 5 men to have sexual intercourse with her consecutively for the price of 20 pence.

what the ****?

i'm sure that's not real.
Original post by inhuman
what the ****?

This is pretty commonplace it's not that shocking
Reply 49

Well I wouldn't say "commonplace".

But anyway, what gets me is the 20 pence. That seems like a total joke.
Original post by inhuman
Well I wouldn't say "commonplace".

But anyway, what gets me is the 20 pence. That seems like a total joke.

i honestly don't think she needed the 20p, I think it's just some sort of justification in her eyes
Reply 51
i honestly don't think she needed the 20p, I think it's just some sort of justification in her eyes

But why exactly 20? She thought oh cool I can make a £1 out of this? I would either have gone for some real money or a penny.
Original post by inhuman
But why exactly 20? She thought oh cool I can make a £1 out of this? I would either have gone for some real money or a penny.

I have no idea why she did that. The thing is, I've heard of even more absurd prices (eg 2p) for sexual acts so I don't question the legitimacy of this
I found the videos funny tbh. But it's 2016 so people are offended by everything.

One of my friends was even talked about in one of the vids. She didn't do any extreme acts but she found the video hilarious anyway. Yet white knights and feminists on the Internet are finding a way to be personally hurt.

As long as no names are being mentioned, it's just banter.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 54
Original post by lucabrasi98
I found the videos funny tbh. But it's 2016 so people are offended by everything.

One of my friends was even talked about in one of the vids. She didn't do any extreme acts but she found the video hilarious anyway. Yet white knights and feminists on the Internet are finding a way to be personally hurt.

Damn, you so edgy.
"What degradation mean?"

I died and went to heaven.
Original post by inhuman
what the ****?

http://mylifeisho.com
Reply 57
Yeah they've had several of these ridiculous videos already and they always seem to circle the westfield area so I'll be sure to stay clear of that place from now on. It baffles me how many of the young 'uns in that area talk nowadays, literally have no idea what half of them are saying or what 'baiting out skets' even means. ok i know what a sket is but baiting out...?
Original post by inhuman

You know, there is a difference between thinking something were someone is publicly shamed is wrong,

Once again, if there's people talked about who don't give a crap yet you're crying the Internet, you're an attention seeking.

The only thing it says about my character is I'm not offended by absolutely everything.

Watching the videos alone tells you next to nothing about the actual person involved. It's the equivalent to me going on YouTube and saying " my pal Bob is an idiot". So? Who's bob?

What you're really crying about is the "skets" part. In which, you'd be in the wrong. The thing current wave feminists are trying to change isn't the word itself. It's actually the connotations behind the word. The argument is loads of sex isn't anything to be ashamed of. IIRC there's even slutwalks in america.

So the one in the wrong here is you acting like sex = bad and crying on TSR. The video was just made to be funny. If you wanted to show "good character", you'd behave like I did.

And I'm not really sure what my username has to do with anything. But changing topics is typical for those who have nothing valid to add to an argument.
It does amuse me how chavs/''road people'' always find new ways of embarrassing themselves.

Latest