The Student Room Group

Austria is "Capital of Radical Racism" - Turkey

Edit: Sorry, wrong thread
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Austria better be careful to antagonise the mighty Turkey. Erdogan may send his Army to conquer Vienna.
Reply 2
If this comes from Turkey and Austria is doing things fine. Turkey is a genocidal nationa that murdered its Armenian, Greek and other Christian citizens.
Reply 3
Original post by Tcannon
Austria better be careful to antagonise the mighty Turkey. Erdogan may send his Army to conquer Vienna.

What army?!!!
The Turkish army surrendered themselves to the police the other day.
What a joke.
Reply 4
Original post by slaven
If this comes from Turkey and Austria is doing things fine. Turkey is a genocidal nationa that murdered its Armenian, Greek and other Christian citizens.

I think it's high time us Europeans demanded some reparations from the Turks for all the white slaves they used to hold. And we should definitely migrate en-masse into Turkey, infiltrate their college campuses and instill a sense of Turk guilt in the people and demand them to check their "Turk privilege".
Reply 5
Original post by Wōden
I think it's high time us Europeans demanded some reparations from the Turks for all the white slaves they used to hold. And we should definitely migrate en-masse into Turkey, infiltrate their college campuses and instill a sense of Turk guilt in the people and demand them to check their "Turk privilege".

LOL I am sure the left would not have anything against. The Balkans have especially suffered from the Turks.
Austria is a beautiful country. I would like to visit someday, especially Salzburg (because of The Sound of Music)
Reply 7
Original post by Tcannon

Is there a general left to lead the army?
Original post by Mathemagicien
Going to Austria will ruin all your other holidays, as they will seem like mere shadows in comparison.

I shall visit there last!
Reply 9
Going to Austria will ruin all your other holidays, as they will seem like mere shadows in comparison.

Unfoerrtunately you are right. Austria is full of refugees an other Asiatic nomads which settle it during the last 20 years. By the way the Siege of Vienna, it was the Polish who defeated the Turks. The Austrians were the Cucks who asked them for help.
Original post by thunder_chunky
**** Turkey.

But rude lol
It is refreshing that the foreign secretary of a small EU nation speaks out against the EU's flawed refugee policy and the poor deal with Turkey. The EU can't rely on Turkey to regulate refugee flow. Angela Merkel, are you listening?

I imagine how Trump and Erdogan may make policy. This room is not big enough for two egos.
Reply 12
**** all the Turks living in Austria and Germany and supporting Erdogan. Go back to your *****y country if you like it so much.

But I guess deep down you know it's so *****y that's why you stay.
This was in response to Austria suggesting ending talks with Turkey over EU membership. Whenever someone wants something from a Western nation, one word they always use is "racism".

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/05/mevlut-cavusoglu-austria-capital-of-radical-racism-turkey

Still haven't got over losing the Siege of Vienna, have they? :biggrin:

isn't that funny that EU, sitting on their high horse, dares to dictate other countries how they should deal with their putschists?
This was in response to Austria suggesting ending talks with Turkey over EU membership. Whenever someone wants something from a Western nation, one word they always use is "racism".

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/05/mevlut-cavusoglu-austria-capital-of-radical-racism-turkey

Still haven't got over losing the Siege of Vienna, have they? :biggrin:

Well the fuhrer was born there....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JohnGreek
And here come the relativists...

you have to find it a bit funny when country, whose biggest gift to humanity was Adolf Hitler, tries to dictate other countries how they should deal with people who tried to make a Putsch.
Personally, I believe it would be better for Turkey if they would shift their interest from the EU to other their neighbors.
Reply 16
Original post by simon_g
you have to find it a bit funny when country, whose biggest gift to humanity was Adolf Hitler, tries to dictate other countries how they should deal with people who tried to make a Putsch.
Personally, I believe it would be better for Turkey if they would shift their interest from the EU to other their neighbors.

You have problems...
I don't care if someone calls me a racist, it's meaningless now

They've been using is with great effect to stop White populations resisting destruction

They're hypocrites above all, because if they were put into the same position as us they sure as hell wouldn't want to be taken over, their populations replaced by non-Turkish people

Self proclaimed anti-racists please understand what racism really is..
Original post by simon_g

I prefer to think that Austria's biggest gift to humanity was Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart actually.
I don't like Erdogan.

But wasnt he voted into power by democratic vote?

Original post by JohnGreek
Oh, the irony of a nationalist dictatorship calling one of Europe's most progressive countries "racist". This kind of silly name-calling is a staple of the insecure, authoritarian regimes that littered the M.E. and seemed to care about the great ruler's pride above all else.

The only thing that consoles me somehow is that the Erdgog is managing to ruin relations both with the EU and the US. Seeing that people who America doesn't like end up being hung or found dead in a ditch full of bullet holes, I remain optimistic.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending