The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by drandy76
Wtf I'm like 5'6 maybe 5'7 , didn't realise everyone was a giant ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think our heights are pretty normal, physicsmaths' height is definitely abnormal though. My ideal height is 6 feet so I hope I can get a few inches there. As far as I know, one doesn't stop growing until like 18 right?
Original post by Insight314
@Mathemagicien, @Serine Sоul,

Since I said before I would ask a friend what my height is (compared to theirs), one of my good friends said I was "something like 5'10'' ", just as I supposed.

Thaf's decent. My dad is around that height
Original post by PhysicsIP2016
In a weird way I'm kind of glad I developed it early on because I can imagine it being really traumatic to go through puberty and development with your spine twisting :O It makes for a great introductory story though :wink:

It's the best height to be at - small enough to hide but not so small to get lost!

I have some friends who are shorter as well but they compensate with massive, impossible to walk in heels!

Yeah it must be awful!

I agree, though there are some shelves that are still beyond reach for me :'(

They defo have these massive 5 inch heels that just look painful :redface: I can barely manage 3
I think our heights are pretty normal, physicsmaths' height is definitely abnormal though. My ideal height is 6 feet so I hope I can get a few inches there. As far as I know, one doesn't stop growing until like 18 right?

you might wanna try and stop growing at some point, after 6 ft+ there were so many low doors in cambridge I hit my head on.
@Mathemagicien, @Serine Sоul,

Since I said before I would ask a friend what my height is (compared to theirs), one of my good friends said I was "something like 5'10'' ", just as I supposed.

Alright, I believe you. I must have misremembered.

(I'll bring a tape measure if I get into Cambridge)

Depends. You'd certainly grow taller if you did this:

(The quest for height is an ancient endeavour)

Incorporate lots and lots of protein into your diet, and hang something off the ceiling to try and reach everyday (stretching basically)

I had a phase where I was very determined to reach 5'8 so I could become a model, but stopped following my routine after 2 days...
(edited 7 years ago)

My height is the best.
Literall tower over grown men.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
My height is the best.
Literall tower over grown men.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it really colder up there?
Original post by Serine Soul
Is it really colder up there?

Get the odd strong breeze and i start swaying like a tree. Other then that it is pleasant.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Follow your height dream, it's too late for me, I'm set in my ways, you can still make it mate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Follow your height dream, it's too late for me, I'm set in my ways, you can still make it mate

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, will do so haha.

Btw, when are STEP and A-level grade boundaries released ?
Thanks, will do so haha.

Btw, when are STEP and A-level grade boundaries released ?

Around the 17th apparently

Posted from TSR Mobile
Around the 17th apparently

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is that for STEP or A-level?
Is that for STEP or A-level?

A level step was a few days before like monday/tuesday before the thursday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
A level step was a few days before like monday/tuesday before the thursday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

All right, so grade boundaries for both A-levels and STEP are released on about 15/16th August. Where would I find those grade boundaries?
All right, so grade boundaries for both A-levels and STEP are released on about 15/16th August. Where would I find those grade boundaries?

Just where they normally are.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Where would I find those grade boundaries?

AFAIK, STEP boundaries are released strictly on the 17th. Might be wrong about that.

You'll find them on the ATS website.
Just where they normally are.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Zacken
AFAIK, STEP boundaries are released strictly on the 17th. Might be wrong about that.

You'll find them on the ATS website.

All right, thanks guys. :smile:

Is anyone else thinking more and more about how they did on STEP as the day comes closer? :afraid:
All right, thanks guys. :smile:

Is anyone else thinking more and more about how they did on STEP as the day comes closer? :afraid:

Only because you keep on mentioning it :mad:

I have a mental block surrounding exams otherwise :smile:
@Serine Soul, what's your offer?

Saw your "Cheer me up TSR" thread. You think you not gonna make it?

Latest

Trending

Trending