The Student Room Group

Do most muslims truly save themselves until marriage?

Scroll to see replies

Wow, I walked in on the thread at the wrong time. :K:
Original post by Habina786xx
The one who can't respect someone's personal opinions yet asking about religious point of view.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sweetie we're under no obligation to respect beliefs. Why should I respect your *****y belief that ppl like me are impure ?

Lmao you talk about respect then don't respect those who choose to have sex you hypocrite.
Original post by Anonymous
You still haven't answered the question, just repeated that not having sex keeps your body pure which is bs.

forget this debate and tell me how can I pm you
Sweetie we're under no obligation to respect beliefs. Why should I respect your *****y belief that ppl like me are impure ?

Lmao you talk about respect then don't respect those who choose to have sex you hypocrite.

I can't calm down. My blood boils when someone disrespects my religion infront of me and calls it medival ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why can't you both just respect each other? Lol
forget this debate and tell me how can I pm you

Hahaha are you horny :biggrin:
Reply 245
Shut up man.
That was from a religious point of view.

God.

Maybe you don't see anything wrong with it. And idc as that's your opinion. Or the way you've been taught that sex doesn't affect you.

However, sex and rape have a big impact on young girls life.
Having friends and family with past experiences it's pretty frightening.
Some are forever in trauma. Afraid. Scared. And yeah.

So listen yeah shut up and stop questioning like an idiot. Go private message someone if you have a ****ing problem. You idiotic freak. Get over it. You are impure ok, that's my opinion and I will stick to it and many others will carry on doing the same.

~Habina

Posted from TSR Mobile

****ing hell, get banned for flaming please

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is this how TSR is on the norm?
Reply 247
Original post by Saba XD
Is this how TSR is on the norm?

Sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess everyone gets carried away lol. This is the reason I left TSR two years ago. It is still the same. XD
Original post by RobML
****ing hell, get banned for flaming please

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly. She was the one that just randomly started with all those filthy insults.
*grabs popcorn*
Most guys I know have already done it with someone but Im pretty sure I'm going to save myself until marriage
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Why do you have to be on anonymous to say this? And he never asked me any question, whatever he said was a statement and I replied to his statement by explaining what chastity is and how some people like to maintain their chastity. Its a moral and religious thing.

We were created by God, and sex was created by God Who gave us rules to help us use it wisely. He said that sex is only correctly practiced between a husband and a wife. We have rules that govern the way we drive our cars. When they are not followed for whatever reason, they have serious consequences. I think "impure" just means that you've lost your virginity. I dont really like using the word "impure" myself either but I think this is what is meant in this context and is whats written in the Bible and Quran.

You dont seem very religious at all, and I'm really not up for discussing my religion if you're going to call my belief's "********" so I'm going to end this discussion here or else it will get really long. If you have any questions you can PM me but other than that I'm leaving this here. Have a nice day.

P.S - can everyone please keep things friendly here? Swearing and name calling is not tolerable on this website :smile:

Erm no, losing virginity means losing your virginity. Impure is a pejorative with obvious negative and judgemental connotations when used against a person.

How does not believing the same as you make me not very religious though ? My beliefs are more in line with modern times, those saying we're impure are more in line with medieval times.
Erm no, losing virginity means losing your virginity. Impure is a pejorative with obvious negative and judgemental connotations when used against a person.

How does not believing the same as you make me not very religious though ? My beliefs are more in line with modern times, those saying we're impure are more in line with medieval times.

Lol okay. If you read what I said, I said I don't like the term "impure" and would rather just say I'm still a virgin rather than calling myself "pure" and "impure" etc. And that's cool, good for you.
(edited 7 years ago)
This thread is a train wreck.
Lol okay. If you read what I said, I said I don't like the term "impure" and would rather just say I'm still a virgin rather than calling myself "pure". And that's cool, good for you.

I though you said you were ending it there? Clearly not then.

And no actually, it would do you good to thread your own post where you said that you think impure just means losing your vorginity when it clearly doesn't. It's a nasty and judgemental pejorative.
I though you said you were ending it there? Clearly not then.

And no actually, it would do you good to thread your own post where you said that you think impure just means losing your vorginity when it clearly doesn't. It's a nasty and judgemental pejorative.

Yes it does. It has been stated many times in the Bible and the Quran that women who have premarital sex are impure. I'm trying to explain what impure and pure mean in terms of virginity and that is what has been stated. And I totally agree with you and dislike the term "impure" and "pure" so if we are on the same boat then I don't see what the problem is. :colonhash:
I guess people have forgotten what opinions are. :colonhash:
Original post by Saba XD
I guess people have forgotten what opinions are. :colonhash:

HA I know. The name calling and swearing on this thread is absolutely ridiculous. People need to learn to respect each other.
Yes it does. It has been stated many times in the Bible and the Quran that women who have premarital sex are impure. I'm trying to explain what impure and pure mean in terms of virginity and that is what has been stated. And I totally agree with you and dislike the term "impure" and "pure" so if we are on the same boat then I don't see what the problem is. :colonhash:

No, it doesn't. Because losing your virginity after marriage wouldn't make someone impure by that standard and it's not in the dictionary definition so it doesn't mean that at all.

And the bible and Wuran aren't perfect so their word isn't law

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending