The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by usycool1
It depends on if they are cashed in or not. If they are and they are certificates then yes, you will have to declare them.

Even if they aren't cashed in, you have to declare them, no? Like AS grades
Reply 2441
Original post by Student403

AS generally are cashed in.
Original post by Aph
AS generally are cashed in.

I was under the impression that cashing in meant you received an Advanced Subsidiary in that subject, which means you can't take further exams to get an A-level
Original post by DesignPredator
To some extent grade boundaries day is worse than results day.

I agree

I know my marks for C3 and C4 Maths (+/-1) and have taken a well thought out guess for all my other subjects. It all comes to grade boundaries now...

Fingers crossed!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by DesignPredator
Most people pretty much know their raw Mark +/-1 but the grade boundaries are slightly more unpredictable. Guess it's just my opinion.

That's only really in maths and some science papers - even science ones can be hard to predict. You remember what you think you wrote (to a worded answer), but it might not be what's conveyed to the examiner.
I'm fuming with the Olympics, the good sports such as swimming etc are on at 2am - I'm stuck watching bloody equestrian

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sacred Ground
I'm fuming with the Olympics, the good sports such as swimming etc are on at 2am - I'm stuck watching bloody equestrian

Posted from TSR Mobile

The only event I'm interested in is the 100m race. Other than that, I think the Olympics is an overrated and overhyped sporting event.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's only really in maths and some science papers - even science ones can be hard to predict. You remember what you think you wrote (to a worded answer), but it might not be what's conveyed to the examiner.

That's so true, especially in bio
Original post by Serine Soul
That's so true, especially in bio

Yeah! Happened to me in jan :frown:
Yeah! Happened to me in jan :frown:

I hope it didn't affect you too much :redface:
Original post by Serine Soul
I hope it didn't affect you too much :redface:

It's probably gonna take away my A* along with Unit 6, but that's life :lol:

Not if they're not certificated, no.
Original post by emiloujess
I had a nightmare last night that I got CEE and was desperately ringing round unis trying to find one that would take me :frown: (if I get those grades I won't even try, I'll just retake the exams next year)

OMG I never even thought of that :eek:

Yh even London met won't accept CEE it maybe they do idk but you won't get those grades lol... I had another dream that I got AAE and the E was in psychology cause they gave me 0 for all my papers cause the exam board had found out I had used model essays like oh my god ahh 😰
Original post by johnd45
The only event I'm interested in is the 100m race. Other than that, I think the Olympics is an overrated and overhyped sporting event.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha fair enough, I always get excited for the Olympics - I think it's the thought of knowing how hard the athletes have worked to be there

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aph
:hugs:

I'm not sure it will be real for me until the day, like the closer it gets the less real it feels :lol: and yeah hopefully.

Yh I know like the whole thought of actually getting into uni just seems like some distance blur ATM and I don't think it will hit me till I actually log on to track on the day !! Omg
Original post by fefssdf
Yh even London met won't accept CEE it maybe they do idk but you won't get those grades lol... I had another dream that I got AAE and the E was in psychology cause they gave me 0 for all my papers cause the exam board had found out I had used model essays like oh my god ahh 😰

I doubt I did but it was still scary!
Original post by johnd45

Posted from TSR Mobile

The 100m final is on at 2am LMAO
Original post by fefssdf

What? They can't give you 0 for preparing by using model essays, surely? 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fefssdf
The 100m final is on at 2am LMAO

Do you know what day? I mught aswell watch tthat one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why is no one hyped for the Olympics 😑 makes me sad

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest