bump
Original post by money-for-all
bump

How do you think you did?
Original post by Trapz99
How do you think you did?

really s**it

you ?
could i please ask a question concerning year 12? i'd sincerely appreciate an answer
Original post by ananabanana
could i please ask a question concerning year 12? i'd sincerely appreciate an answer

ye sure, go ahead
ye sure, go ahead

in ireland, the equivalent of the two years in college is called 5th & 6th year and within those we choose three subjects (a level courses) and a compulsory language, maths and english as Universities in Ireland require maths, english and language to be accepted.
I am doing College here in the UK as i recently moved and I am sixteen. If I choose three A Level Courses, on my timetable will I also have compulsory Maths, English and a Language?
thank you to anyone who responds as I need to know before applying.
Original post by ananabanana
in ireland, the equivalent of the two years in college is called 5th & 6th year and within those we choose three subjects (a level courses) and a compulsory language, maths and english as Universities in Ireland require maths, english and language to be accepted.
I am doing College here in the UK as i recently moved and I am sixteen. If I choose three A Level Courses, on my timetable will I also have compulsory Maths, English and a Language?
thank you to anyone who responds as I need to know before applying.

well..within England, i can tell you that no subject is compulsory, you pick all the subjects you want to study. but i can't say the same for Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland Ireland. so just confirm for the rest...
and good luck at sixth form !
Bricking it if I'm honest. I've been pretending that there's nothing to worry about :/
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Radmandy
Bricking it if I'm honest. I've pretending that there's nothing to worry about :/

This is me

Posted from TSR Mobile
really s**it

you ?

Really **** in physics, good in maths and further maths, disappointing in economics
Reply 34
I revised the material - sucks that Edexcel economics only has the new spec so I had to revise from their only specimen paper. I think I failed.... So disappointed in myself.
Original post by Trapz99
Really **** in physics, good in maths and further maths, disappointing in economics

How do you define good ?
Reply 36
tbh i don't have a clue on what to expect on results day :frown: im just ******* myself
Original post by xyz9856
How do you define good ?

Who are you?
ima just hope for the best but prepare for the worst

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Guys, I'll be at the airport waiting to go to Majorca when results come out... It's gonna make or break my holiday 😩😩

I'm hoping I got AAAB but I'm feeling it's more like AABC because Edexcel maths killed me (it could even be a D,not a C) and I need maths for biomed

Quick Reply

Latest