The Student Room Group

Am I bored of him?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Prince of Punani
Even if you haven't technically cheated, your willingness to get a guy then jump ship at first opportunity is in of itself sleazy.

Haha finally someone who speaks sense
You've answered the title of your thread with your first sentence.*
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Haha finally someone who speaks sense

It's like a guy breaking up with his girlfriend every Friday night, having a ONS with some girl from a nightclub, getting back with her then bragging about how loyal he is. If OP wants to live like that it's fine, that's the standard she has set for her own life.
For the person that says he deserves better, I agree to a certain extent.*

If you're looking at guys and opening yourself more to attention to other guys, then that in itself sounds to me something isn't right with you.

I don't think it makes you a bad person; I think especially the long distance thing has definitely took its toll and the style of the relationship isn't what you're wanting.

I definitely can relate to feeling less for someone the less you see of them, especially if the majority of your relationship has been long distance.

It is your choice but be honest with yourself. Youre probably still young as well and I'm sure he is too so you'll both get the chance to find someone that's right for you.*
It's like a guy breaking up with his girlfriend every Friday night, having a ONS with some girl from a nightclub, getting back with her then bragging about how loyal he is. If OP wants to live like that it's fine, that's the standard she has set for her own life.

wouldn't say that's a fair comparison. OP hasn't flirted nor cheated or had sex with any other guy.*
Original post by DanielleT192
wouldn't say that's a fair comparison. OP hasn't flirted nor cheated or had sex with any other guy.*

She wants to dump her boyfriend now she knows she has other admirers, it's branch-swinging.

If people are going to act in this way, it tells me to never marry, never commit to a woman and never ever sign the birth certificate because people think it's ok to drop people and say well it's not technically cheating. OP can play the game, but she might not win in the end.
(edited 7 years ago)
She wants to dump her boyfriend now she knows she has other admirers, it's branch-swinging.

If people are going to act in this way, it tells me to never marry, never commit to a woman and never ever sign the birth certificate because people think it's ok to drop people and say well it's not technically cheating. OP can play the game, but she might not win in the end.

I agree that it's not right to be looking at other guys or enjoying attention but it's not a fair comparison either.*

She knows what she wants herself and it probably is to end the relationship. Before she takes any actions she's looking for advice and I think it's understandable, given her situation, that she's started to feel less of her boyfriend. Long distance relationship can have that effect on people.*
fak dis den

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending