Spoiler

lol i just submitted the VM and it said there was a character limit :shock:
bear with as I half the character limit :frown::getmecoat:
Reply 61
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
lol i just submitted the VM and it said there was a character limit :shock:
bear with as I half the character limit :frown::getmecoat:

LOL all that hard work. I will wait. I am enthusiastic to learn btw. :h:

I have a question. How many reps can I give per day?
Original post by Saba XD
LOL all that hard work. I will wait. I am enthusiastic to learn btw. :h:
I have a question. How many reps can I give per day?

yh :frown: Im so peed of rn, i had a masterpeice :frown: its gonna be shet and not make sense now, you'll have to ask me questions dearie

urm

Spoiler

yh :frown: Im so peed of rn, i had a masterpeice :frown: its gonna be shet and not make sense now, you'll have to ask me questions dearie

urm

Spoiler

Should just post it in two posts cheese
Original post by AndrewSCO
Should just post it in two posts cheese

fk
y i so dumb
its cos its late
its too late now, i've started deleting everything :emo:
urgh andrew help meeeeeee
fk
y i so dumb
its cos its late
its too late now, i've started deleting everything :emo:
urgh andrew help meeeeeee

Lool
Erm
Idk
Type it all back out!
I want to see how long this thing is :rofl:
I feel sorry for Saba already
Lool
Erm
Idk
Type it all back out!
I want to see how long this thing is :rofl:
I feel sorry for Saba already

I guess I can type it on here, I hope I don't get a report card for it tho (if i do its ur fault andrew m8)
the VM is just too long, I will post it here and tag you both, since it may benefit tous les deux!

Spoiler

Reply 67
Hi I have 10 gems, and you will soon when the addiction kicks in! :biggrin:

Plz save urself while u can :cry2:
Original post by Saba XD
x

too long to vm, will learn from this for the next step :smile:

Spoiler

Step 1: Translation/Getting the jist of French even if you don't know what it really means
"Je m'appelle Cheese"
You know that this means I am (it actually translates to I am called) but in English we'd say my name is Cheese.
"Je veux t'aider"
Ngl putting "je m'appelle" and "je veux t'aider" aren't exactly easy 2understand, I'll get onto that in step 2 or 3 :rofl:"je veux" ="i want" "t'aider" is more complex.
We don't have "Je avais" or "je aider".
Why?
Its about sounds+vowels.
French language frowns upon 2vowels being next to each other, it is a beautiful language due to the focus on the sound and fluidity of it all though :daydreaming:
When we have this, we get rid of 1st vowel(e)+replace it with a ' - "T'aider" :biggrin:
You may be familiar with Tu=you but you may have noticed me using "t' " short for "te" I will explain later, this is also grammatical, but 4now, understand that these both mean "you" rn (pronouns :rolleyes:).
"avec" ="with".
"ton français" - you knew "français" = french.
What could ton mean?
Well I have identified for you, although I'm sure you knew/figured out that tu = you (te as well for now :tongue:), so naturally the t in "ton" refers to "you".
You may also know that "mon" (e.g: mon anniversaire =my birthday) so "mon"=my, so "ton" must equal?

Spoiler

'Firstly' you identified, Je veux que=phrase meaning "I want ... to", I put "je veux que tu me donne". I want "tu" = you, "me" now remember with "te" for now it has the same meaning as "tu"(you) so"me" has same meaning as "moi"="me".
"donne" is from the verb "donner"="2give"
So this part of sentence means - I want you to give me "a presentation"
Next part: "de toi-meme et apres, si tu etudies le francais depuis quand?" "toi" related to "moi"=me so naturally "toi" = you :biggrin:

Spoiler

Another nasty part :erm: "si tu etudies le francais depuis quand". "si" = if, "tu etudies" = you study. "Γ©tudies" (has an accent lol sos) comes from the verb "Γ©tudier" meaning"to study", "depuis" = since, "quand"=when,

THEREFORE:
In full it means: Hi, my name is Cheese, I want to help you with your French. Firstly, I want you to give me a presentation of yourself and after, if you study french at all.
(edited 7 years ago)
Step 1:"Je m'appelle Cheese" You know that this means I am (it actually translates to I am called) but in English we'd say my name is Cheese. "Je veux t'aider" Ngl putting "je m'appelle" and "je veux t'aider" aren't exactly easy 2understand, I'll get onto that in step 2 or 3 :rofl:"je veux" ="i want" "t'aider" is more complex. We don't have "Je avais" or "je aider". Why? Its about sounds+vowels. French language frowns upon 2vowels being next to each other. When we have this, we get rid of 1st vowel(e)+replace it with a ' - "T'aider" :biggrin:You may be familiar with Tu=you but you may have noticed me using "t' " short for "te" I will explain later, this is also grammatical, but 4now, understand that these both mean "you" rn (pronouns :rolleyes:)."avec" ="with". "ton français" - you knew "français" = french. What could ton mean? Well I have identified for you, although I'm sure you knew/figured out that tu = you (te as well for now :tongue:), so naturally the t in "ton" refers to "you". You may also know that "mon" (e.g: mon anniversaire =my birthday) so "mon"=my, so "ton" must equal? Your! :biggrin: 'Firstly' you identified, Je veux que=phrase meaning "I want ... to", I put "je veux que tu me donne". I want "tu" = you, "me" now remember with "te" for now it has the same meaning as "tu"(you) so"me" has same meaning as "moi"="me". "donne" is from the verb "donner"="2give"So this part of sentence means - I want you to give me "a presentation" Next part: "de toi-meme et apres, si tu etudies le francais depuis quand?" "toi" related to "moi"=me so naturally "toi" = you :biggrin:"meme"= even however when used with a moi/toi it means my/your-self, so "toi-meme" = yourself :wink: "après"= after (there is an accent, YAS I DID IT WOOP :woo:). Another nasty part :erm: "si tu etudies le francais depuis quand". "si" = if, "tu etudies" = you study. "étudies" (has an accent lol sos) comes from the verb "étudier" meaning"to study", "depuis" = since, "quand"=when, In full it means:h:i, my name is Cheese, I want to help you with your French.Firstly, I want you to give me a presentation of yourself and after, if you study french at all

You never heard of paragraphs cheese smh
Original post by z33
Hi I have 10 gems, and you will soon when the addiction kicks in! :biggrin:

Plz save urself while u can :cry2:

ayy its z33! sup!

I agree with this. It's too late to save me, altho I am less orientated on the rep side, its more the omg i cant wait to get home and talk to people, see what the trending thread is and to play pinta :lol:
You never heard of paragraphs cheese smh

no
I posted this by accident, its my laptop :frown:

if u look at it again it has paragraphs
sos m8
Oii :blush: @CheeseIsVeg I'm back yanoo. :biggrin:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Oii :blush: @CheeseIsVeg I'm back yanoo. :biggrin:

im legit 2 secs from sending u a vm which will explain this shet i've got meself into :rofl:

Spoiler

im legit 2 secs from sending u a vm which will explain this shet i've got meself into :rofl:

Spoiler

Awwhh no need to apologise, and haha can't waitt! :h:
Reply 75
ayy its z33! sup!

I agree with this. It's too late to save me, altho I am less orientated on the rep side, its more the omg i cant wait to get home and talk to people, see what the trending thread is and to play pinta :lol:

Ayyyyyy veggiecheese :tongue: nm howboutchu

Yeah that was me until I hit 9 gems I was like
***** im PC af :lol: gimme gimme :tongue:

But the addiction wore off when my laptop broke cos the mobile site is so **** xP
Original post by z33
Ayyyyyy veggiecheese :tongue: nm howboutchu

Yeah that was me until I hit 9 gems I was like
***** im PC af :lol: gimme gimme :tongue:

But the addiction wore off when my laptop broke cos the mobile site is so **** xP

lol legit nothin z33 like 0% action rn :tongue:
i love how the addiction is proved because we always seem to find ourselves on random tsr threads :lol:
100% rel8 omg :lol:
I actually refuse to use the app, its so awful :yucky:

Spoiler

I got my first light green gem today

I was like... :dontknow:
Lol don't know why people bother so much about it

no
I posted this by accident, its my laptop :frown:

if u look at it again it has paragraphs
sos m8

Much better :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Reply 78
lol legit nothin z33 like 0% action rn :tongue:
i love how the addiction is proved because we always seem to find ourselves on random tsr threads :lol:
100% rel8 omg :lol:
I actually refuse to use the app, its so awful :yucky:

Spoiler

:lol: haha workin on it xD. Lmaoooo so true, clickbait and boredom are a recipe for addiction tbh xp
It accccc is omg its so laggy and **** sjcnfjskc

Spoiler

I got my first light green gem today
I was like... :dontknow:
Lol don't know why people bother so much about it
Much better :thumbsup::thumbsup:

congrats :party:
I KNOW! Legit when I get another thing on my thingy (idk what its called :toofunny:) other people tell me I have another thing on my thingy (:rofl: cheese u idiot :rofl:) and I'm just like "oh" "oh, thats nice" :lol:
i legti dont care, its the people and the threads and helping people on the threads and obvs pinta and the blog which matter to me :smile:XDdid u like it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest