The Student Room Group

Am i a narcissist?!!?!?! Help me now

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cookie123456789
Oh fine then. She was the one that ripped into me and called me a pr***! I'm not a pr***! I'm a very intelligent human being! And maybe I am a little bit arrogant and pretentious but that doesn't mean I'm not a good person.

Hahaha okay then, when you phrase it like that..
Original post by Bananapeeler
Hahaha okay then, when you phrase it like that..

What do you mean 'when you phrase it like that..'?
Reply 42
Noor is this you... 😂😂😂
That's messed up mate.
Original post by OGGUS
Noor is this you... 😂😂😂
That's messed up mate.

???? Who's Noor?
???? Who's Noor?

If you want attention just act like a normal human being and stop exaggerating how weird and edgy you are, ygm?
If you want attention just act like a normal human being and stop exaggerating how weird and edgy you are, ygm?

I was just asking who Noor is...? I am just being myself?...
What does ygm mean? please speak proper English.
I was just asking who Noor is...? I am just being myself?...
What does ygm mean? please speak proper English.

Lol I wasn't talking about that reply, didn't even mean to quote you. It means "you get me?" - ygm?
Lol I wasn't talking about that reply, didn't even mean to quote you. It means "you get me?" - ygm?

oh I see. And no I don't get you.
oh I see. And no I don't get you.

Is this seriously the real you?
Is this seriously the real you?

Sort of. A tiny bit more weird for fun.
(edited 7 years ago)
yes

I gotchu boo
Reply 51
You don't seem like a narcissist to me! :smile:
I gotchu boo

:colonhash: I put yes and then thought I should change it. This is mostly the real me though.
:colonhash: I put yes and then thought I should change it. This is mostly the real me though.

Yeah I noticed, no worries
Yeah I noticed, no worries

ok. :angry:
Original post by umar39
You don't seem like a narcissist to me! :smile:

oh ok! Why do you say that? :smile:
Reply 56
oh ok! Why do you say that? :smile:

Haven't seen much that would define you as a narcissist. I also like cookies (which is of course the most important reason!:biggrin:)
Original post by *Alisha*
I could tell your about 90

And I can tell you seriously need to be educated on how to use grammar correctly.
You're.
From what are you basing the very abhorrent idea that you can speak better English than me? You used a very repulsive swear word and used the wrong tense. I have more evidence against you than you do against me.

And she also used 'your' twice incorrectly. Of course she speaks better English than you. :colondollar:
Why thank you. You're also very funny. :wink:
I don't know if I am, it's just I did this online test and I scored as a narcissist :s-smilie: But I just thought I would make this thread because I don't know what else to do on TSR!

Of course you should not rely on online tests. They're incredibly unreliable. According to various online tests, I have personality disorder, I am slightly schizophrenic and I might even be gay, all of which is complete and utter rubbish. If you are being serious about staring at yourself in the mirror and thinking about how great you are, then perhaps you are slightly narcissistic. I don't think that's a problem...if it's mild narcissism, but you should not let it get out of hand as a lot of people dislike those who are in love with themselves.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending