The Student Room Group

How do you plan to celebrate your exam results?

Scroll to see replies

If I do well then mum will probably make me a chocolate cake.
If I fail, then there's always next year (and I'll have to come up with another way of getting my mum to make me a cake) 😭
Step 1: recieve 4 U's
Step 2: Cry to parents, explaining that revision wasn't the reason you failed
Step 3: continue crying until they understand im not having them on
Step 4: Repeat step 2
Step 5: when u compose yourself, adopt a fk everything attitude and plan on a McDonald's job application and resitting everything and trying Unis who might take me in due to sympathetic reasons

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Step 1: recieve 4 U's
Step 2: Cry to parents, explaining that revision wasn't the reason you failed
Step 3: continue crying until they understand im not having them on
Step 4: Repeat step 2
Step 5: when u compose yourself, adopt a fk everything attitude and plan on a McDonald's job application and resitting everything and trying Unis who might take me in due to sympathetic reasons

Spoiler

Liesssssssssssssssssssss :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Liesssssssssssssssssssss :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:colonhash:
not lies :frown: :emo:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:colonhash:
not lies :frown: :emo:

U cant get Us :nah:
I bet u will pass!
We will se in results day

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nandos obviously haha, that's my favourite place to celebrate
First of all, I will skip out of the school gates with joy never to be seen again with the knowledge that I will enroll to a better sixth form And I will probably go to Creams to celebrate my hopefully great results with my friends 😄
Celebrate by comfort eating because I did so bad.

;o
I'll hopefully get a new piercing☺️💉
regardless on the outcome of my results; crying and alcohol
This will sound depressing but probably the same as last year, texting my family I got all As and then waiting a couple of hours for them to respond because they are to busy working. Maybe if it all goes well I'll just binge watch Netflix all day rather than study for my UKCAT, love that hopeful med student life :smile:
All my mates came round and we had bubbles and ordered in a massive curry - good times :h:
Sleep.
Have a takeway and lots of chocolate
probably nothing. :smile:
Well the day after results day I'm going paint balling so I'll either be laughing as I play or working out my anger.
All my friends are gathering for a party. So lots of alcohol will be involved
I won't because I know I'll get terrible grades. Perhaps a celebratory sob and nervous breakdown will do..
One hand typing up a first draft PS and the other around the neck of a vodka bottle
Alive for another year and a trip away some time soon. No worries about redo too ofcourse.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending