The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

what does everyone think of Nottingham Trent University?

would love to hear everyone's views as it's my insurance choice and I'm not sure
Original post by tmallinder
would love to hear everyone's views as it's my insurance choice and I'm not sure

Have you been to see it? :/ IMO you shouldn't put firm/insurance choice without having visited it (unless you live abroad or something).

I went to an open day and was impressed. The city itself was nice and the university was pretty decent.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

I hope you get your grades for your firm. Because to be honest, it's pretty ****.
Reply 3
Original post by meatforlife
I hope you get your grades for your firm. Because to be honest, it's pretty ****.

ha ha ha oh no why?!!!
Reply 4
Original post by emiloujess
Have you been to see it? :/ IMO you shouldn't put firm/insurance choice without having visited it (unless you live abroad or something).

I went to an open day and was impressed. The city itself was nice and the university was pretty decent.

I did visit and was impressed but now I'm not so sure as I don't know very much about it to be honest
trent-mendous
I've heard good things about it...

I would have went there if it offered my course

Hi tmallinder,

Well I love it here, but you may think I am a tad bias! :tongue:

In all seriousness though, if you do want to hear my opinion on the uni or have any questions, please don't hesitate to give me a shout! :h:

Thanks,

Ellen

Quick Reply