The Student Room Group

When do unis make there decision ?

I remember reading somewhere that some unis send confirmation emails saying congratulation etc to people once UCAS send the results to the unis
They get the email a week or so before results day ?
Anyone know anything like that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chez231
I remember reading somewhere that some unis send confirmation emails saying congratulation etc to people once UCAS send the results to the unis

Posted from TSR Mobile

No. You will not find out whether or not you have successfully gained a place at uni until 8am on the 18th.
Original post by Chez231

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, the earliest that you will find out whether you've secured a place at university is 8am on results day, when UCAS updates. Universities do get your results around the Sunday before results day, but they're forbidden to contact you about them. Your school/college gets your results the day before results day, but they're also forbidden to contact you about them. 8am or whenever Track eventually updates (might be ~7:30am) is the only time you'll be able to find out.
Reply 3
Original post by super_kawaii
No. You will not find out whether or not you have successfully gained a place at uni until 8am on the 18th.

Ah bloody hell I was hoping I'd get a cheeky email before hand , I'm flying back to England a day after results day so if I don't get the grades ( God forbid) I have to call the unis on clearing from abroad

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending