The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ninestars
We're doing the same A levels:smile:

No way that's so cool!! People always tell me it's such a weird combination so it's cool someone else is doing the same :smile:
Original post by Luciams
good luck to everyone for the 18th and 25th of august!!

You too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by caitlinford3
No way that's so cool!! People always tell me it's such a weird combination so it's cool someone else is doing the same :smile:

What a levels u doing ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nin-kaii
My school is giving them out at 10 am D:
why.
I'll definitely be waiting in front of the school earlier than that

Same. I'd rather get them at 8 or 9am
btw has anyone had any results day dreams? because I've had two already...
Original post by nin-kaii
My school is giving them out at 10 am D:
why.
I'll definitely be waiting in front of the school earlier than that

10am! I don't get mine until 1pm :cry: and I'm on camp with 14-16 year olds and everyone is going to get their results before me :cry: :cry:
Original post by extraordinaire

About 3; one that I got 5C's and 4D's :s-smilie: the other a C in english:frown: and the last one an A* in maths ahhaha.

I had a dream where I opened my results and I got a B in History and Maths, I said the devil is a liar, I rebuke it 😩😂
Original post by Stxlla_j10
I had a dream where I opened my results and I got a B in History and Maths, I said the devil is a liar, I rebuke it 😩😂

were you happy with your B?

Original post by sahil19
About 3; one that I got 5C's and 4D's :s-smilie: the other a C in english:frown: and the last one an A* in maths ahhaha.

I'm sure that the first two will not reflect your reality

My 1st dream (day after physics - 18 June) was really vivid and weird:K::biggrin: It started off with me walking with my sister when some random guy kept making physics references in everyday life, like centre of mass stuff. Then I had realised that it was results day so I had to rush to school. IRL, I want to get to school at 10:15 (15 mins early). In my dream, I got there at 10:27, thinking I wasn't so late. Turns out virtually everyone was already talking about what they got! At my school, they put a slip in the envelope saying if you got into 6th form or not. Green/yellow slip = success. Luckily I got in. I opened my results to find that I got A in maths, A* in chem, A in French and B in physics. I was quite annoyed since I was 1 mark of A* in maths:angry: (in the dream, I got 144/200, 145 was the boundary for A*)
My 2nd dream: we got sent into classrooms and had to open our results in our english sets. The envelope came had our geography paper (aqa unit 1, idk why unit 2 wasnt there) and our results. I got 82 (dk what it was out of in the dream but irl, it is out of 75). Meaning I got A* which I was pleased about. However, I've heard about people dreaming of failing then doing really well so I hope it's not the other way round!
were you happy with your B?

I'm sure that the first two will not reflect your reality

My 1st dream (day after physics - 18 June) was really vivid and weird:K::biggrin: It started off with me walking with my sister when some random guy kept making physics references in everyday life, like centre of mass stuff. Then I had realised that it was results day so I had to rush to school. IRL, I want to get to school at 10:15 (15 mins early). In my dream, I got there at 10:27, thinking I wasn't so late. Turns out virtually everyone was already talking about what they got! At my school, they put a slip in the envelope saying if you got into 6th form or not. Green/yellow slip = success. Luckily I got in. I opened my results to find that I got A in maths, A* in chem, A in French and B in physics. I was quite annoyed since I was 1 mark of A* in maths:angry: (in the dream, I got 144/200, 145 was the boundary for A*)
My 2nd dream: we got sent into classrooms and had to open our results in our english sets. The envelope came had our geography paper (aqa unit 1, idk why unit 2 wasnt there) and our results. I got 82 (dk what it was out of in the dream but irl, it is out of 75). Meaning I got A* which I was pleased about. However, I've heard about people dreaming of failing then doing really well so I hope it's not the other way round!

Hope so aha!
What's been the higher grade boundary for an A in engliah and a*?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Astudent24
What's been the higher grade boundary for an A in engliah and a*?

Posted from TSR Mobile

English Language, Literature, or the combined one? And what exam board?
Original post by Waveyalex
What a levels u doing ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

english lit, french, chem and biology - people always comment the mix of science/languages is different so I guess its strange to find someone doing the exact same
Original post by caitlinford3
english lit, french, chem and biology - people always comment the mix of science/languages is different so I guess its strange to find someone doing the exact same

ahh thats kl i could never that combo tho loooool
17 days to go.
Original post by sahil19
17 days to go.

😂😂so consistent
Original post by kennethdcharles
😂😂so consistent

That's my middle name :u:
If you know, what degree courses are some of you guys planning on doing ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Waveyalex
If you know, what degree courses are some of you guys planning on doing ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maths with statistics
Or
Statistics and finance

Posted from TSR Mobile
- I'm hoping for at least all B's and A's.
- (I'm predicted all A's and a couple of A*'s)

- I'll probably Snapchat myself opening the results. :biggrin:
- Still pretty nervous about them as I need to hit the requirement grades to do the A-Levels I want.

Actual Grades:
We'll see...

Latest