Aston Villa FC Society III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wilfred Little
:laugh:

Lool 😂
On route to Hillsborough
Original post by Rock Fan
On route to Hillsborough

Enjoy it mate, should be a good Villa end.
Ayew gestede and McCormack all start, glad Gardner has been given the green light, maybe would have liked to have seen Bennett for cissokho and tish for Westwood but other than that it looks like we might do some damage, especially from set pieces
unfortunately gardner and westwood have had a poor first half, Wednesday have bossed the midfield. I reckon they might tell bannan to try a few more Hollywood balls down the wings because we look pretty vulnerable in those areas, have done for the past 5 years. either it will be a simple cut back goal or a curved shot into the top corner. I would bring tish on for either gardner or westwood, bring ayew more central and stick jack or green on
This is as AIDS as last season was. If we concede I don't see us getting back into it.

Get Jack and Tish on.
Original post by Wilfred Little
This is as AIDS as last season was. If we concede I don't see us getting back into it.

Get Jack and Tish on.

Playing rubbish and the quality of football from both sides is ****.

If this is the quality of the championship then this is going to be really boring

Posted from TSR Mobile
**** sake same old **** new season
Would start with Grealish and Tish next game. Could really do with Amavi back in as well.*

Wasn't great, second half was an improvement on the second, but i'll hold judgement for now. I mean, we won our first game last season...
we need 6 points from Rotherham and Huddersfield really. Wednesday weren't that good, they were better in the first half, us the second. we are our own worst enemy. other than that I thought gollini and elphick were pretty solid. wish McCormack took that chance a tiny bit earlier and wetwood cant hit a barn door.
Abel Hernandez rumour seems to be gathering pace.
We will get either jedinak or Ledley who have 12 months remaining on their deals and been told to find new clubs. Wouldn't mind either tbh but would probably prefer a monster like jedinak
Tony has said on twitter that he hopes to have a new midfielder in by Saturday, would be nice! Midfield needs improving desperately.
Joe Bennett is about to sign for Sheffield Wednesday
Original post by Rock Fan
Joe Bennett is about to sign for Sheffield Wednesday

Had one too many left backs so someone had to go

Posted from TSR Mobile
Apparently we have bid 17 million euros for some kid in Italy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Man, our defence is ****.

Gestede's a waste of a spot when he's not getting crosses, as he can't do anything else. Hutton and Richards are awful, Richards even more so as a CB. Need to get the wasters out of the club before we can move forward.

Green and Tshibola looked alright for the most part. Badly need a new midfielder though. And Ayew and McCormack were linking up better than they did last game.... I'm clutching at straws though. Shocking again.
(edited 7 years ago)
AIDS again. You wonder how long it's going to be before our current crop of players start to think **** it and the rot sets in again. Pay last season's dickheads off immediately, just get them gone.

Okore was ****ing ****, get rid now. He clearly doesn't want to be here.
Bids for another 3 players today apparently

Posted from TSR Mobile
Abel Hernandez, Chester and Jedinak is what I've seen. All very good signings.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest