The Student Room Group

Any scouts here?

Any scouts/ explorers here?

Scroll to see replies

I am a part time scout for Rochdale fc however I am guessing you mean beavers/cubs/scouts??
Reply 2
If you mean sports scout, sorry I meant like beavers/cubs/scoutss/explorers. Which btw is a part of lots of countries. There are world jamborees where thousands of scouts from all over the world meet. Its amazing. Here is a photo of the last one in Japan:

Reply 3
Original post by neal95
I am a part time scout for Rochdale fc however I am guessing you mean beavers/cubs/scouts??

Yeah thats what I meant, sorry
Original post by SophieS345
Any scouts/ explorers here?

I am. I’m an Explorer Young Leader with 3rd Canvey Island Scout Group. What about you?
I’m a scout!
Where you from? 🙂
I’m from England! I’m going to the world scout jamboree not sure if you know what that is? ☺️
Original post by SophieS345
If you mean sports scout, sorry I meant like beavers/cubs/scoutss/explorers. Which btw is a part of lots of countries. There are world jamborees where thousands of scouts from all over the world meet. Its amazing. Here is a photo of the last one in Japan:

Yasss I’m going on it this year!!!! It’s in America ❤️
Sorry about the necro, but you do know the creator was British, don't you?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Gabriella__
I’m from England! I’m going to the world scout jamboree not sure if you know what that is? ☺️

I’m from England too! Unfortunately I’m not going but I did go to EIJ 2016. How many years have you been in Scouting?
Around 6 years now, what about you?
I'm also a scout, and I'm from Finland. Unfortunately, I won't be going to America this summer, but some of my friends are 😄 Hope you have fun there!
Around 6 years now, what about you?

I’ve been doing it for 9 years, probably nearly 10. Hey do u have Instagram or anything? It’s just it takes a while for me to respond on here so 😅
Original post by sandra24600
I'm also a scout, and I'm from Finland. Unfortunately, I won't be going to America this summer, but some of my friends are 😄 Hope you have fun there!

What about you Sandra? How long have you been in Scouting for?
No I’m so sorry, this may sound kinda funny but I made a bet with my parents if I don’t get any social media for two years I get £2000 sooooo I want £2000 😂
Original post by sandra24600

Ohhhh! What friends do you have coming, maybe if you help me get their emails or something I could meet the their and swap some uniform or badges with them? I would love to! ❤️
Original post by Crimson7777777
What about you Sandra? How long have you been in Scouting for?

10 years now, going on 11. Started when I had just turned 8 😄
No I’m so sorry, this may sound kinda funny but I made a bet with my parents if I don’t get any social media for two years I get £2000 sooooo I want £2000 😂

Nice! 😂😂😂
I'm an explorer and young leader x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending