The Student Room Group

My twitter got hacked and I can't get back into it :(

Twitter is basically my life and I've been hacked. Someone has changed my password and deactivated my account and I refuse to make a new account because damn, I had some great people following me. Does anyone know how I could go about fixing this?
And I request y'all to keep me entertained til then. My heart is metaphorically shattered.
RIP ur twitter acc
Original post by hxfsxh
Twitter is basically my life and I've been hacked. Someone has changed my password and deactivated my account and I refuse to make a new account because damn, I had some great people following me. Does anyone know how I could go about fixing this?
And I request y'all to keep me entertained til then. My heart is metaphorically shattered.

Damn.... get in touch with Twitter and they should be able to help, give them all of your details except your password... more details here! https://support.twitter.com/articles/185703

:hugs:
Original post by hxfsxh

Change your password by resetting it through your email?

You have 30 days to re-activate your twitter once it has been deactivated so once you've changed your password it'll be normal again
Original post by hxfsxh

What is wrong with some people in this world, eh? :s-smilie:

As above, contact twitter. My dad forgot his password or something but he's okay now. He is blocked on twitter by Diane Abbott for banter :lol:
Original post by amingo26
Change your password by resetting it through your email?

You have 30 days to re-activate your twitter once it has been deactivated so once you've changed your password it'll be normal again

IT won't let me because i don't know my original password anymore
Original post by hxfsxh
IT won't let me because i don't know my original password anymore

For twitter or your email?
Original post by amingo26
For twitter or your email?

Twitter
Ik, but it wont let me
Carrick Fan is that you
Original post by hxfsxh
Twitter

If you know your password for your email:

Go to the twitter log in page
Click forgot password
Type in your email
Go to your email and login
Press the link from twitter in your email
Type a new password in
Original post by hxfsxh

Think of it as a blessing in disguise

Quick Reply

Latest