Does anyone have 2016 exam papers for IB in any of the following subjects:
- English Language and Literature SL
- Mandarin Language B SL
- Mathematics HL
- Physics HL
- Chemistry HL and/or Chemistry SL
- Computer Science HL
- Further Mathematics HL

I will be willing to trade. I have 2016 papers for IB Economics. I also have all past papers since 1999 to 2015 November in all subjects. I also have question banks in various subjects and of various versions.

Let me know if you would like to trade or share.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

I'm like you where I have all the past papers up until 2015...would you mind sharing the 2016 IB Economics to me please? I would be so so grateful!
Original post by purupahuja
Does anyone have 2016 exam papers for IB in any of the following subjects:
- English Language and Literature SL
- Mandarin Language B SL
- Mathematics HL
- Physics HL
- Chemistry HL and/or Chemistry SL
- Computer Science HL
- Further Mathematics HL

I will be willing to trade. I have 2016 papers for IB Economics. I also have all past papers since 1999 to 2015 November in all subjects. I also have question banks in various subjects and of various versions.

Let me know if you would like to trade or share.

I'm like you where I have all the past papers up until 2015...would you mind sharing the 2016 IB Economics to me please? I would be so so grateful!
Reply 4
I have the Chemistry HL paper for 2015 and 2016 but can I have all the previous ones please?
Reply 5
Hi purupahuja!!! I am navdeep kaur. I am in year 12 and I really need these past papers. My HL subjects are maths, physics , chemistry and SL are geography, English and Spanish. Please send me the past papers if you have .Thanks.
Reply 6
Does anyone have 2016 exam papers for IB in any of the following subjects:- English Language and Literature SL- Mandarin Language B SL- Mathematics HL- Physics HL- Chemistry HL and/or Chemistry SL- Computer Science HL- Further Mathematics HLI will be willing to trade. I have 2016 papers for IB Economics. I also have all past papers since 1999 to 2015 November in all subjects. I also have question banks in various subjects and of various versions.Let me know if you would like to trade or share.
i dont have any papers but would you like to share your papers if you dont mind please
Reply 7
Does anyone have 2016 exam papers for IB in any of the following subjects:- English Language and Literature SL- Mandarin Language B SL- Mathematics HL- Physics HL- Chemistry HL and/or Chemistry SL- Computer Science HL- Further Mathematics HLI will be willing to trade. I have 2016 papers for IB Economics. I also have all past papers since 1999 to 2015 November in all subjects. I also have question banks in various subjects and of various versions.Let me know if you would like to trade or share.
i dont have any papers but would you like to share your papers if you dont mind please
Reply 8
yes i want

Quick Reply

Latest