The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I don't wear bras.
Reply 2
Best bra is no bra
Reply 3
Original post by RDKGames
I don't wear bras.

LOL I was indirectly asking fellow females!
Reply 4
Original post by Fadel
Best bra is no bra

So true, when I'm at home I never wear a bra 💃🏻
Original post by Anonymous
LOL I was indirectly asking fellow females!

Well you should've made that explicitly clear :wink:
Reply 6
Well you should've made that explicitly clear :wink:

Oops, I will do that next time when I ask a question 🙊
I don't wear bras.

You're everywhere! :colonhash:
I'm 21, my bra size is 34B. I do feel self conscious and insecure about my boobs.

Out of curiosity, what bra size are you?

I'm 32A and I feel extremely self conscious
I don't wear a bra, keeping them constricted like that just seems uncomfortable!
Original post by 34908seikj
I don't wear a bra, keeping them chained up like that just seems uncomfortable!

:rofl::rofl: I was going to expose my size. However i shall not. Because there are already 2 males on this thread :K:
I'm 32A and I feel extremely self conscious

I buy padded bras, have you tried padded bras? I recently brought two lace padded bras from new look for only £8 each, tried them on and made my boobs look so much better.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
:rofl::rofl: I was going to expose my size. However i shall not. Because there are already 2 males on this thread :K:

HA You already posted your boob size in a thread a while back!

IIRC it's a B something or another.

LOL if it helps you can do if anonymously 👀
I buy padded bras, have you tried padded bras? I recently brought two lace padded bras from new look for only £8 each, tried them on and made my boobs look so much better.

No I haven't, I hope mine will look better, so does it look bigger the shape with clothes on or is it just for cleavage
I'm a 32DD but I'm petite looking so it doesn't make a difference what size they are. Boobs are boobs, they're fun. Don't let them dictate your happiness with yourself because I'm sure you have so much more to offer than a pair of boobs.

Remaining anonymous because its ma boobs n that.
HA You already posted your boob size in a thread a while back!

IIRC it's a B something or another.

B what? sorry :u:
B what? sorry :u:

Brb checking post history. Hardly fair considering your post count is like 60 per day....

What are the usual numbers? Like 32 ect... Given by the fact it's the only set of numbers on a Bra size I know: your tities are a B 32

Edit: 32B
Brb checking post history. Hardly fair considering your post count is like 60 per day....

What are the usual numbers? Like 32 ect... Given by the fact it's the only set of numbers on a Bra size I know: your tities are a B 32

Edit: 32B

WRONG!
No I haven't, I hope mine will look better, so does it look bigger the shape with clothes on or is it just for cleavage

Try buying lace bras, I will attach the links of the bras I brought. It looks better both if I'm being honest, coming from someone who's very insecure about my boobs I'm glad I brought the bras.

For cleavage my boobs do look bigger and perky I think and when I was wearing clothes it just made my boobs look slightly bigger (but no huge) which is what I'm going for. For around £8 each, you can't go wrong. Plus, if you don't like them you can always return them I guess? Just don't take the tags off.

I think the trick to it is buying the correct bra size and its padded to give the illusion of them being bigger.

http://m.newlook.com/shop/womens/lingerie/black-lace-strapless-bra_379360501
http://m.newlook.com/shop/womens/lingerie/navy-lace-strapless-bra_387637541

Latest

Trending

Trending