The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Prince of Punani
I disagree, White women are the most overrated, obviously there are some good looking White women, but the blond hair, blue/green eyed look is just whatever

also erryone wants the plump lips and juicy ass over the yellow haired stick woman :perv:

Personally as a white guy I'm more into white girls...
:colonhash: This thread is degrading. Im Somali and ive been told countless times im pretty. OP just has self esteem issues. A lot of Somali girls are pretty! There is beauty in every nation.
Original post by kangsterf
All black are a bit... below average in the looks department

you really think this? you must be a shallow person
Imam Bowie (David Bowie's widow) is Somali and she's a supermodel!
I agree, I think Somali girls are ugly! :rofl:

Spoiler

Original post by 34908seikj
I agree, I think Somali girls are ugly! :rofl:

Spoiler

smh your just jealous you 'white boy' cant find one :colonhash: (does this sound racist? Sorry if it does. :angry: Btw you havent seen my face to judge
Original post by PrincessBO$$
smh your just jealous you 'white boy' cant find one :colonhash: (does this sound racist? Sorry if it does. :angry: Btw you havent seen my face to judge

I was joking :frown: did you not see the spoiler?
I'm being totally honest when I say that I find Somalians in general to be very unattractive, I've never seen a single Somalian girl who I think is pretty.
I was joking :frown: did you not see the spoiler?

:colonhash: smh
Original post by Anonymous
I'm being totally honest when I say that I find Somalians in general to be very unattractive, I've never seen a single Somalian girl who I think is pretty.

? Not one?
:colonhash: smh

Personally, I think Somalis are slightly above average. If that helps with me no longer being labbled a 'white boy'. (I prefer Albino)
Put makeup on, especially makeup that accentuates your eyes and cheekbones. Wear fashionable clothes, straighten your hair, wash daily, nice perfume
Personally, I think Somalis are slightly above average. If that helps with me no longer being labbled a 'white boy'. (I prefer Albino)

Have you seen or met as a somali girl to say that?:K:
Have you seen or met as a somali girl to say that?:K:

Yes.
Yes.

He isnt somali weirdo :colonhash:
Original post by Anonymous
? Not one?

No
He isnt somali weirdo :colonhash:

Why would he be?! Besides I've seen MO farrahs wife, does that count? - On TV
Why would he be?! Besides I've seen MO farrahs wife, does that count? - On TV

She isnt Somali! OMG :wtf:
She isnt Somali! OMG :wtf:

Whoopsie, well um... I'm pretty sure I saw a female Somali while watching Black Hawk Down, does that count?
Whoopsie, well um... I'm pretty sure I saw a female Somali while watching Black Hawk Down, does that count?

:colonhash: Ive given up hope. You havent seen a Somali girl. Which isnt fair cause i've seen 80+white boys in my life.:frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending