The Student Room Group

Why did you first join TSR and when?

Why did you join TSR?
In what educational year did you join? (e.g. Yr11)
What's been the most helpful thing to happen to you on TSR?
What's been the funniest thing to happen to you on TSR?
What's you favourite forum?
What's the link to your first post?
Original post by Captain Jack
Why did you join TSR?

To provide time travel assistance!
I am long since out of education... Over 900 years ago in fact!

I'll go to the future and find out!
No clue :dontknow:
It is impossible to have a single favourite forum - thanks to time travel, I am present in all of them every single second! I see everything!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4234946&page=2&p=66804318#post66804318
Why did you join TSR?

1. To get opinions on my English coursework.
2. Year 10.
3. Well, I met some people who are now what you might call 'discussion buddies' and so the benefit of that is constantly being reaped.
4. 'Crush on TSR girl' thread. 'Nuff said. :tongue:
5. Debate and Current Affairs (if you meant sub-forum, then probably Religion or N&CA).
6. Will link later if I remember.
Original post by Hydeman

3. Well, I met some people who are now what you might call 'discussion buddies' and so the benefit of that is constantly being reaped.
4. 'Crush on TSR girl' thread. 'Nuff said. :tongue:

I've not seen that thread lol. I'm currently distracted by the Nandos disaster thread!

I love TSR for its debate, it's one of these rare places online you can have a fairly reasoned discussion.
Reply 4
Why did you join TSR? - to meet people who were doing the same degree I was going to do and to get advice

In what educational year did you join? (e.g. Yr11) - last year of college

What's been the most helpful thing to happen to you on TSR? - having support group MHSS :hugs:

What's been the funniest thing to happen to you on TSR? - getting mails offering me £20 to send someone a pair of my used tights :laugh:

What's you favourite forum? - chat or relationships

What's the link to your first post? - can't get it on the app but think it was to do with finding out who I could use for my passport countersignature

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've not seen that thread lol. I'm currently distracted by the Nandos disaster thread!

I love TSR for its debate, it's one of these rare places online you can have a fairly reasoned discussion.

Maybe your first trip back in time should be to this Nando's event to experience it first hand!
Year 11 15-06-2016
Original post by Spock's Socks
Why did you join TSR? - to meet people who were doing the same degree I was going to do and to get advice

That's cool - I'm guessing that is a common reason for people joining. It is pretty great that people can come here and ask current uni students what it is like. I wish I'd had that before I went to uni :biggrin:

What's this? There's a Nandos disaster? :eek4:

Spoiler

Reply 9
Why did you join TSR? To become motivated to work harder and I love to debate so where better than The Student Room!

In what educational year did you join? (e.g. Yr11) Year 10 (05/04/2016 but wasn't active until a month or so afterwards)

What's been the most helpful thing to happen to you on TSR? The motivation from the GCSE Journey/GYG threads

What's been the funniest thing to happen to you on TSR? AMA's

What's you favourite forum? News and Current Affairs or Chat

What's the link to your first post? Will do in a while
Original post by Fullofsurprises
What's this? There's a Nandos disaster? :eek4:

Spoiler

It's definitely up there with the best of them!
Why did you join TSR?

I think it was to get help with my GCSE RE that I was doing at the time. :tongue: Little did I know at the time that I'd still be on here years later :zomg:

Year 9. About to start my second year of Medicine now so I've been here for a while and essentially grown up using this :tongue:

A bit unorthodox, but it has to be talking about my Section Leading role on here at one of my interviews not too long ago. It went down very well :smile:

Getting warned twice on here for my first posts :plz2:

Study Help :love:

:colondollar:*
Why did you join TSR?
6th June somewhere then :biggrin:
Yr 11
I found a spreadsheet for English language which had all the previous text that came up, so it helped me revise and predict which text would come up. My prediction ended up being correct. I felt like dancing in the exam hall :smile:
I got a marriage propsal was a joke but very very awkward:redface:
Chat forum :biggrin:
???
Year 10 - 2013

im a nosey person and wanted to see what people got in GCSE cause I had sat one.
Why did you join TSR?

1 I joined to find out more about applying to different medical schools
2 I joined in my first year of college
I can't really answer the rest yet tbh because after joining I didn't really check forums and stuff very often.

Quick Reply

Latest