The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm 18 and my boobs haven't grown yet. It's like a flat wasteland there :frown:
Original post by RDKGames
I'm 18 and my boobs haven't grown yet. It's like a flat wasteland there :frown:

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. It must be heart breaking 💔💔
Original post by Anonymous
Oh, that's why then! You're still in the process growing! :smile: .. I'm 21, I don't think my boobs are going to grow anytime soon. My Mum and aunty have said they grow after having children. My Mum used to have small boobs, after having children her boobs have grown huge. She has melons! 😂😂 I don't want mine to be huge.. Just average I guess.

So it grows? My God i have a friend she is of same age as me and is a 33dd and is very worried it will grow any more.
The great thing about being party of the itty bitty titty committee is that it's so much easier to go braless cause nobody notices <3
Original post by princessbo$$
so it grows? My god i have a friend she is of same age as me and is a 33dd and is very worried it will grow any more.

my lord they must be ****ing glorious
Original post by PrincessBO$$
So it grows? My God i have a friend she is of same age as me and is a 33dd and is very worried it will grow any more.

I doubt you'll grow a lot more considering your 15/16, you may grow a bit. I haven't grown much in the past years. Don't worry :smile:
Original post by bethwalker85
The great thing about being party of the itty bitty titty committee is that it's so much easier to go braless cause nobody notices <3

LOL this is true
:frown: Your making me feel worthless. Ugh boobs are annoying anyways. Im like 3 different bra sizes :frown:

No! I'm sorry, I don't want you to feel that way :frown: I have a friend who has one breast at a DD and one at a C so it must be hell to buy bras for her!
You shouldn't let boobs ruin your confidence at all, body shapes go in and out of "fashion" but confidence is always attractive.
my lord they must be ****ing glorious

:h: Dude she hates them, but she looks great. It make her look 18+ she also has a flat stomach :u:

I doubt you'll grow a lot more considering your 15/16, you may grow a bit. I haven't grown much in the past years. Don't worry :smile:

Ah thanks. :smile:
:h: Dude she hates them, but she looks great. It make her look 18+ she also has a flat stomach :u:

Hates em or not, 18+ or 18-, they must look ****ing glorious nonetheless. Please forward my compliments.

My dream body :o:o
Hates em or not, 18+ or 18-, they must look ****ing glorious nonetheless. Please forward my compliments.

:colonhash: well she isnt going to the same sixth form as me. However if i do meet her again i shall pass the compliment on

My dream body :o:o

:colonhash: Whats your defintion of dream body?

:colonhash: Whats your defintion of dream body?

I try to base it off my body type...but I'd like to have a smaller stomach and smaller thighs and arms, I essentially just can't stand feeling as big as I do now.

I'd never be one of the gorgeous skinny girls with a thigh gap, it's just not the way my body is so I have to accept that. My body is thicker and I have bigger boobs and hips so my dream body for my body would be slightly smaller (but not too small- that would look weird on me) boobs, a smaller or flat tummy and smaller hips but a bigger/rounder bum and toned but slim legs. Also, toned and smaller arms...ew hate them. If I could, I'd be an inch or so smaller too but I doubt that's possible :tongue:
:colonhash: well she isnt going to the same sixth form as me. However if i do meet her again i shall pass the compliment on

No problem just add her on FB and send her a message
I'm 21, my bra size is 34B. I do feel self conscious and insecure about my boobs.

Out of curiosity, what bra size are you?

I am the same but a year older
Original post by rosemayjune
I am the same but a year older

My BF loves them!
Original post by rosemayjune
My BF loves them!

Lol, that's good! What type of bra do you like? Do you wear strapless bras?
32 DD, I am quite small though so it can make me look a bit frumpy
I used to be a 34B, then at the start of this year I started using Fenugreek to try and grow them out and certain breast exercises. My 34B bra doesn't fit properly, will try a C next time I go bra shopping.
That's true I guess, I sometimes feel my boobs are to o small. Sometimes, I opt for padded bras or lace bras.

Nah don't do it lol
You're basically lying when you use padded bras

Latest

Trending

Trending