The Student Room Group

Reapplying to uni for 2017 entry

Hey guys

I need some advice...I originally applied for psychology at university but changed my mind near the end of my A level exams. I am currently awaiting my results but I already know I want to reapply for a different course for 2017 entry.

I was just wondering if it would be an issue applying for 2017 entry with A levels I got in 2016 because the tarriff points are changing for 2017?
Original post by sas07
Hey guys

I need some advice...I originally applied for psychology at university but changed my mind near the end of my A level exams. I am currently awaiting my results but I already know I want to reapply for a different course for 2017 entry.

I was just wondering if it would be an issue applying for 2017 entry with A levels I got in 2016 because the tarriff points are changing for 2017?

No it won't be an issue. The tariff points system is changing but it won't affect your grade values. It doesn't matter if UCAS attaches 1 million points or 1 point to an A*, it's still an A* and the grade value remains the same.
Reply 2
Original post by sas07
Hey guys

You could also go into Clearing for 2016 entry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending