The Student Room Group

Sooooo nervous for GCSE Results Day

Less than 20 days now until results day and honestly I can't concentrate on anything. I'm so nervous about these results and I'm getting really panicky about my Biology results in particular. I really need an A but I'll probs get a B :frown:

I've worked so hard but exam period was a hot mess so I have no idea what the outcome of it will be.

I'm also worried about Geography, Maths and French. I'm curious to see what I got in English as it is so subjective. I flopped Physics but I don't really care for it tbh.
20 days is quite a lot aha. Don't worry about it-theyve already been marked so worrying about it wont do anythng. TBH you dont really need an A in biology for many things- just be positive.I'm quite anxious to get results but keeping myself really occupied. Staying off TSR will help
Please try not to worry so much about your results! I know that's easier said than done, but you've done all you can and nothing will change the outcome at this point. Just try to relax and enjoy your holidays, you'll make yourself crazy otherwise! :smile:
You have 20 days, I have less than 5! My IGCSEs are quite important and I'm so far not thinking about it at all. Just calm down you can't do anything about it so worrying won't help you ^^
Original post by Mac117
You have 20 days, I have less than 5! My IGCSEs are quite important and I'm so far not thinking about it at all. Just calm down you can't do anything about it so worrying won't help you ^^

Me toooooo, ugh quite nervous to be honest. We're probably on the same exam board since I also have less than 5 days left. What exams did you take? :smile:
Find a TV show to binge watch, I would recommend Modern Family :lol:

Or some other hobby ya know. It's difficult I know to keep your mind off it but you just need something to busy yourself with.
Original post by alexalexalex.
Me toooooo, ugh quite nervous to be honest. We're probably on the same exam board since I also have less than 5 days left. What exams did you take? :smile:

I did CIE. I took English Lang, English lit, Foreign language French, first language German, Double science, maths, additional maths, history, and geography. What about you?
Original post by Mac117
I did CIE. I took English Lang, English lit, Foreign language French, first language German, Double science, maths, additional maths, history, and geography. What about you?

Man im just really scared for eng lang, i did variant 1
In five years time you will laugh about how nervous you were.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by romansholiday
Less than 20 days now until results day and honestly I can't concentrate on anything. I'm so nervous about these results and I'm getting really panicky about my Biology results in particular. I really need an A but I'll probs get a B :frown:

I've worked so hard but exam period was a hot mess so I have no idea what the outcome of it will be.

I'm also worried about Geography, Maths and French. I'm curious to see what I got in English as it is so subjective. I flopped Physics but I don't really care for it tbh.

pffft don't worry about GCSE results day you will have aced them. The real worry begins for A LEVEL results day :frown:
Original post by im.a.witch
pffft don't worry about GCSE results day you will have aced them. The real worry begins for A LEVEL results day :frown:

Yeah, I can imagine how A Level results are with university riding on them. Good luck if you have to pick them up! At least results day is earlier for you so you can get it over and done with :smile:
Original post by Moonstruck16
In five years time you will laugh about how nervous you were.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're probably right but I really think I flopped so many of these stupid exams :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest