The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Personally I find the majority of asses in the world tend to be blonde or ginger...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cookie123456789
Ah ok :lol: No your not evil! Maybe not all blondes are evil then...
but most are. lol.

:lol:
Original post by Scienceisgood
Personally I find the majority of asses in the world tend to be blonde or ginger...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok then! :redface:
Recently I watched several films and the majority of them had blonde villains. In most TV shows and Films the villain is a blonde male or female. Why is this? I am blonde and although I think the whole blonde villain thing is pretty cool I just don't understand why people think blondes are evil.

Spoiler

Apparently blond men are :colone:

http://allthetropes.wikia.com/wiki/Blond_Guys_Are_Evil
Yes.

All the asses at work are blonde women so I can see how that trope has come about, blond men are nice in my experience though :laugh:
:laugh: I'm blonde and can sometimes be an ass? But I know some really horrible blonde girls at work!!!!! Yeah blonde men are alright... it seems that really recent films actually portray blond men as being nice. Blonde women are still evil though mwahahahaha!!!
(edited 7 years ago)
:laugh: I'm blonde and can sometimes be an ass? But I know some really horrible blonde girls at work!!!!! Yeah blonde men are alright... it seems that really recent films actually portray blond men as being nice. Blonde women are still evil though mwahahahaha!!!

Yeah but blond guys are hawt though :hubba:

:giggle:

Say, was the ex being fought over in your Nando's story you by any chance?
Haha no! I am an evil blonde girl, not an evil blonde boy :wink:

Yeah blonde guys are hawtttt.:colone:
Haha no! I am an evil blonde girl, not an evil blonde boy :wink:

Yeah blonde guys are hawtttt.:colone:

Oh my bad, :colondollar:, I took your original post to imply that you were male for some reason :laugh:

Some blonde females are nice I'm sure, I obviously have always met the *****y ones that were bullies as kids. I remember a particularly horrible one who was the daughter of a nurse and thought her **** didn't stink who took great delight in verbally abusing me as a child
oh dear... :frown: she sounds evil! I knew one blonde girl who was horrible to my friend at school. They had a fight in the classroom and everything.
Original post by CoolCavy
yep can confirm.
im evil reincarnated :yep:

*High five* Welcome to the evil blonde club.
it's just a tv show lol relax
oh dear... :frown: she sounds evil! I knew one blonde girl who was horrible to my friend at school. They had a fight in the classroom and everything.

Kids are brutal aren't they?

Oh gosh :O, I remember in secondary school there was a fight between two fat naturally blond girls in our year which was rather amusing since the one who initiated it was calling the other one fat whilst being obese herself lmao.
In harry potter they are.Both the malfoys and gellert grindelwald are blond.So yes blonds are evil.
Original post by loveleest
it's just a tv show lol relax

NOOOO!!!!!!!!! I will not relax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!
NOOOO!!!!!!!!! I will not relax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:console:
Original post by loveleest
:console:

Don't touch the hair. :colonhash:

Latest