The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Its the opposite when it comes to films.. the villain had to have black hairs. and No I dont think hair color determines anything.
No, we're not :colonhash:
Original post by Warrior Gene
Its the opposite when it comes to films.. the villain had to have black hairs. and No I dont think hair color determines anything.

No it's not the opposite in films! Most films I have watched the villain is nearly always blonde
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
No, we're not :colonhash:

Haha your blonde too. Cool, join the club. I guess it is quite cool to be evil though?
I'm blonde and I wanna be a doctor idk if that makes me evil
We're all evil us blonde blokes!!!! Meh so are women.... but they're so hawt!!!!!!

Original post by ImagineCats

Being a Doctor doesn't give you a free pass at not being :evil: look at all the horrific things doctors did in the 20th century!?!?! Plus the Dr Evil stereotype of bond villains.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by DanB1991
We're all evil us blonde blokes!!!! Meh so are women.... but they're so hawt!!!!!!

Most films have evil blonde women...
Original post by cookie123456789
No it's not the opposite in films! Most films I have watched the villain is nearly always blonde

I could not remember any.
Original post by DanB1991

Being a Doctor doesn't give you a free pass at not being :evil: look at all the horrific things doctors did in the 20th century!?!?! Plus the Dr Evil stereotype of bond villains.

Woheeeey still evil thanks!
I could not remember any.

You obviously don't watch enough films then!
Havent seen a blonde in real life either. Hair color does not determine anything.
Havent seen a blonde in real life either. Hair color does not determine anything.

yeah ok if you say so...
Original post by ImagineCats

Have you not seen Kill Bill...? (The evil blonde doctor character)
Blondes aren't evil in real life as blondes being evil is just mostly pure Hollywood and stereotyping most people that I know are blonde and aren't evil
Original post by sharkbate633
Blondes aren't evil in real life as blondes being evil is just mostly pure Hollywood and stereotyping most people that I know are blonde and aren't evil

No all blondes are evil because we all have evil nazi genes
I think Barbie is because she is a basic white blonde ***** who encourages young girls to have unrealistic body image
Recently I watched several films and the majority of them had blonde villains. In most TV shows and Films the villain is a blonde male or female. Why is this? I am blonde and although I think the whole blonde villain thing is pretty cool I just don't understand why people think blondes are evil.

Spoiler

My mum is blonde, and she is not evil.

I used to be really blonde when I was younger, and I am not evil (as far as I'm aware).

:lol:
I think Barbie is because she is a basic white blonde ***** who encourages young girls to have unrealistic body image

:rofl:
Original post by SassKing13
My mum is blonde, and she is not evil.

I used to be really blonde when I was younger, and I am not evil (as far as I'm aware).

:lol:

Ah ok :lol: No your not evil! Maybe not all blondes are evil then...
but most are. lol.

Latest