The Student Room Group
im not sure, but out of interest how did you get disqualified?
Original post by ismail98
I expect to get ABU, the U due to a disqualification from A2 Exam units, will that still count as having 3 a levels for when applying through clearing

No - the U grade is not certificated.
Reply 3
Original post by Bananapeeler
im not sure, but out of interest how did you get disqualified?

saw topic names for sociology exam on twitter before the exam, sent it to someone, happened to be them, AQA found out, and disqualified my A2 business exams. ( I don't do sociology)
Reply 4
saw topic names for sociology exam on twitter before the exam, sent it to someone, happened to be them, AQA found out, and disqualified my A2 business exams. ( I don't do sociology)

What a tool.
Reply 5
no U does not count

wait how did they find out?
Reply 7
Original post by Roadman123
wait how did they find out?

got snaked
I expect to get ABU, the U due to a disqualification from A2 Exam units, will that still count as having 3 a levels for when applying through clearing

A disqualification, is not a U afaik, it's a classification of its own. But no, an E is the minimum grade required to get the qualification.

wait what? How can you identify someone from their twitter @? AQA is not MI5

I'm really interested on how AQA investigate these types of situations...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by alow
What a tool.

Brutal
Original post by mercuryman
wait what? How can you identify someone from their twitter @? AQA is not MI5

I'm really interested on how AQA investigate these types of situations...

I am, too. How did they know that Twitter account was yours? How did they even receive and process the evidence?
Original post by _gcx
I am, too. How did they know that Twitter account was yours? How did they even receive and process the evidence?

Unless you're functionally stupid and have your name and surname up on there I just don't see how AQA can assume a twitter @ like @ILoveSamosas to be Peter Smith from east london.
Original post by mercuryman
Unless you're functionally stupid and have your name and surname up on there I just don't see how AQA can assume a twitter @ like @ILoveSamosas to be Peter Smith from east london.

he said he got snaked so someone snitched on him...
Reply 14

Is this legal?
wtf?

nah there has to be more to it than that, come on now this isn't year 2.

Disqualifications require more evidence than just a story and a screenshot.

No - it’s a fail
Original post by Highover
No - it’s a fail

Thread’s 5 years old and a U is an awarded grade.

Latest