The Student Room Group

Pokemon GO! Official Thread - now officially released in the UK!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aula
Given that selling the account is against the terms of service and therefore could easily be banned if discovered, I don't understand why anyone would buy one...
a lot of people buy accounts actually.
Reply 1181
Original post by mahmzo
a lot of people buy accounts actually.

I know... But as I said, I don't get why.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
that awk moment when u only have 30 MB left of data on your contract and it renews on the 28th august :moon:

With giffgaff you can start next month's plan early if you run out of data/minutes etc. I've done it twice since Pokemon Go came out less than a month ago :lol:

Original post by Aula
I know... But as I said, I don't get why.

lol I have no idea why people do, probably because they cant be asked to rank up themselves but want a high account badly xDEasy money though :P
Hatched my third 10k egg today and finally got something other than an Eevee!

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1470508792.139811.jpg

Although I did catch an Eevee and evolve into my first 1000+CP Pokemon Flareon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ugh visiting family for a week and there is nothing out here. No pokestops, no gyms and nothing interesting to catch. Far cry from London.
Original post by Zerforax
Ugh visiting family for a week and there is nothing out here. No pokestops, no gyms and nothing interesting to catch. Far cry from London.

Work on your eggs then. =)
Caught this beast today. Took ages, and I used loads of berries and Pokeballs, but I was so glad he didn't run away. *

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by DarkMagic
Caught this beast today. Took ages, and I used loads of berries and Pokeballs, but I was so glad he didn't run away. *

Yaaaaaaaas! Fab find (totally jealous...)
Extend the lucky egg or Incense timer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGE1xUBi1QE
Original post by 78087985
Extend the lucky egg or Incense timer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGE1xUBi1QE

Lol that would never work... everything is server side, the game doesn't rely on the internal time on the phone.
Think I may have used my final crappy 5k egg, thank God!

Wish Niantic would put a feature in the game saying which is your oldest egg because I just got a 99CP diglet and wouldn't go to any more Pokestops until I could be sure I got rid of all my old eggs...

Still, got a 686CP Ponyta yesterday from and egg which I'm happy with. 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Scienceisgood
Think I may have used my final crappy 5k egg, thank God!

Wish Niantic would put a feature in the game saying which is your oldest egg because I just got a 99CP diglet and wouldn't go to any more Pokestops until I could be sure I got rid of all my old eggs...

Still, got a 686CP Ponyta yesterday from and egg which I'm happy with. 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't the eggs fill up from top left down to bottom right? I've always been using the most upper-left of each distance as my next hatching
So far from my 5km eggs (I've never got a 10km egg :mad: ) I've got:

A ratatta
A pidgey
3 weedles

and today....

A caterpie

I ****ing hate eggs
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
that awk moment when u only have 30 MB left of data on your contract and it renews on the 28th august :moon:
what am I going to do! The only place I have wifi is chez moi and I only get rattata's there :colonhash:

Spoiler

That's me in a nutshell! Although mine renews on 17th! so only 9 days left lol. I'm seriously considering a bolt on!
Original post by Princess Bubbles
That's me in a nutshell! Although mine renews on 17th! so only 9 days left lol. I'm seriously considering a bolt on!

:five:lucky you :eviltongue::rofl: I'm considering getting a new phone rofl!
Original post by PQ
So far from my 5km eggs (I've never got a 10km egg :mad: ) I've got:

A ratatta
A pidgey
3 weedles

and today....

A caterpie

I ****ing hate eggs

I hatched Jynx from a 10km egg today. *I already had 12. :frown:
I got bulbasaur as my starter pokemon however now I am level 12 and have never seen a Bulbasaur in the wild :'(
Original post by SuperHuman98
I got bulbasaur as my starter pokemon however now I am level 12 and have never seen a Bulbasaur in the wild :'(

I've seen a few on the nearby screen but normally when I'm on a train and can't go find them. I have hatched one though. :smile:
Original post by DarkMagic
I hatched Jynx from a 10km egg today. *I already had 12. :frown:

Got another rattatta yesterday. I would LOVE a Jynx. Still haven't got one.

(And now level 20 and still haven't got a 10km egg).

Quick Reply

Latest