The Student Room Group

Ladies, your thoughts on Asian guys?

Ladies, what are your thoughts on Asian guys? Be honest - good or bad will do!

THE REASON I ASK:

I’m obviously an Asian dude asking here lol

So a few times I’ve found or seen that some (not all) girls that are NOT asian, can be a little dismissive or quite hesitant when it comes to asian guys who show interest. If thats the case for you, why? Or if thats not the case for you, why?

I’m just quite curious to hear the female opinion on the matter, as I've had both positive AND negative responses when I've been interested in girls, like any guy does, but some I’ve asked why when getting a negative response, have bought up first or secondhand experiences involving the roadman/hootrat type that are from backward or strict families, maybe are drug dealers and/or treat their girlfriends like rubbish, and all the other typical stories and generalisations you probably hear or might have seen. Is that the usual worry, or is there something else we lack/don't quite do right for you? Or vice versa?

I'm not bitter, or looking to have a rant. As I said, I'm just curious to hear peoples opinions

Cheers :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Why does it have to be thoughts on 'Asian' guys? Why not just thoughts on me, followed by your paragraph of texts. Honestly I still find it hilarious when all these people come on TSR relationship forums generalising a whole country. Every Asian guy is different, I can't give you my thoughts on all the millions of them in one post
So long as you're not religious I don't see why you'd have any problems tbf ^^
Reply 3
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Why does it have to be thoughts on 'Asian' guys? Why not just thoughts on me, followed by your paragraph of texts. Honestly I still find it hilarious when all these people come on TSR relationship forums generalising a whole country. Every Asian guy is different, I can't give you my thoughts on all the millions of them in one post

Ha! Your not wrong, I think I kinda forgot the original point the longer I was typing lol. Not quite the best at explaining stuff -_- haha.
Reply 4
Original post by wass_khan1
I study music, I play the guitar, I’m well spoken, I drink, I dress well, consider myself quite classy, what I aspire to be and do is very different from the norm of whats expected of me etc

Wait, this isn't the Asian guy sterotype?

Anyway, some girls might be wary of racist or narrow minded parents. Obviously not all Asian parents care about race, but a good 80% of my friends wouldn't even attempt dating a white guy or girl because of them. The 20% that do, constantly run into problems.
Reply 5
Original post by honour
Lmao. There are probably thousands - if not tens of thousands - of Asians who are just like you. Just because you haven't met them, doesn't mean they don't exist. You're merely an ordinary Asian with an arrogant and vain attitude, my friend. It's no wonder those non-Asians are dismissive and hesitant towards you.

Of course I know theres others like that out there, I've just met very few.

But hang on what makes my attitude seem arrogant and vain?...
☺️
Reply 7
i think Asian guys are the best looking, everyone has different preferences but being Asian myself i find Asian boys the fittest :lol:
Reply 8
Original post by honour
Do Asians not speak in an educated manner? Are they not well dressed? You may not have meant this, but what you said there makes you sound slightly condescending towards the Asians.

Fair point, and I can see how that might come across. If I've generalised then I'm sorry. I'm purely going off what I personally am surrounded by and the experiences I've had around those people. I'm not purposely trying to sound a certain way, I'm just stating what I know
Are you Pakistani or Indian? Being an ex-muslim British-Pakistani I can relate to an extent
Can't say much I'm Asian myself 😊👍🏼🙈
Reply 11
Original post by pezisland37
Are you Pakistani or Indian? Being an ex-muslim British-Pakistani I can relate to an extent

Pakistani. I'm kinda leaning towards agnostic these days rather than religious to be honest lol.
(edited 7 years ago)
there's a guy on here called Mr Smurf he's very passionate about this topic
Mate, don't blame other Asian guys if a girl you met didn't want to suck your dick. There's loads of Asian guys like you, you're nothing special.
Original post by mkap
i think Asian guys are the best looking, everyone has different preferences but being Asian myself i find Asian boys the fittest :lol:

LOL
Reply 15
Original post by Lord Samosa
Mate, don't blame other Asian guys if a girl you met didn't want to suck your dick. There's loads of Asian guys like you, you're nothing special.

I get enough action my friend, don't you worry about that :smile: lol.
I think you missed the part where I said I just want to hear opinions.
Reply 16
Original post by Another
Wait, this isn't the Asian guy sterotype?

Anyway, some girls might be wary of racist or narrow minded parents. Obviously not all Asian parents care about race, but a good 80% of my friends wouldn't even attempt dating a white guy or girl because of them. The 20% that do, constantly run into problems.

Depends which type of Asian.

Indians worships white people. They would sacrifice body parts to get some successful white blood in the family.
Someone clears need help.
Attachment not found
Reply 18
Original post by wass_khan1
I get enough action my friend, don't you worry about that :smile: lol.

kinda goes against your original statement but nvm...
what kinda asian guys..?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending