Edward Elric
Roy Mustang
Original post by Kwame502
Boruto

Have you read Naruto Gaiden??
Original post by mr T 999
I normally read mangas for few reasons:

1) Read the manga before it got adapted in to anime
2) Read manga after the anime is finished and the studio no longer going to make any more series
3) Read manga because sometimes the studio doesn't cover everything in the anime and they miss some things out

Naruto Gaiden is manga only for now (there might an anime adaptation in the near future :dontknow: ) Its basically continues where shippuden left off and it's set after 10 years.

Fillers are episodes that are not apart of the storyline and add nothing to it. They are normally created for several reasons:

1) There is not enough manga material to make more anime episodes, so they make fillers so fans have something to watch.
2) They may be delays in creating episodes, so they make fillers as to not disappoint fans, so the studio can finish making the main eps

Oh really? Did they miss anything in the naruto (anime) that they put in the manga? :tongue:

Aaah i get it! Those episodes that come in the middle of an exciting story and ur like skipping it coz u wanna know what happened right? :mmm:Fillers are annoying seriously lol

U know alot of stuff u know :yep:
How come? :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hg
Original post by mediaya
Oh really? Did they miss anything in the naruto (anime) that they put in the manga? :tongue:

Aaah i get it! Those episodes that come in the middle of an exciting story and ur like skipping it coz u wanna know what happened right? :mmm:Fillers are annoying seriously lol

U know alot of stuff u know :yep:
How come? :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes Naruto is famous for its fillers lol they last for months :sad:

Let's just say I'm a anime guru of some sorts :colone:
image.jpeg
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
arrow.jpg
image.jpeg
Original post by mr T 999
Yes Naruto is famous for its fillers lol they last for months :sad:

Let's just say I'm a anime guru of some sorts :colone: