The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I guess the trick is to make your boobs look good by having the right bra size etc

Yes need to get measured again. Bras are expensive the struggles esp when you can't find your size lool
Hey, it's just a quite a few people have big boobs and they're sexualised a lot in the media. However, I have invested in lace padded bra and my boobs look so much better.

Ohh well I'm the same as you and I totally feel the opposite I feel mine are too big for my body 😂😂
I guess it really depends on a persons build and who they hang around with really. I know for a fact in my family having big boobs isn't encouraged hence why I feel so big whilst most of my family are a cups.

Don't worry about a thing I'm sure you are beautiful the way you are.

Side note : is it just me who finds our size difficult to find in shops 😂😂
I think this thread just made me feel more self conscious about having big boobs :tongue: ALL BOOBS ARE BEAUTIFUL REGARDLESS OF WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY
Original post by humerak786
Yes need to get measured again. Bras are expensive the struggles esp when you can't find your size lool

My bra fits fine which is the sad part, I'd be glad if it didn't fit which would mean a bigger bra size! Ah well lol
Original post by Vashappeninkira
Ohh well I'm the same as you and I totally feel the opposite I feel mine are too big for my body 😂😂
I guess it really depends on a persons build and who they hang around with really. I know for a fact in my family having big boobs isn't encouraged hence why I feel so big whilst most of my family are a cups.

Don't worry about a thing I'm sure you are beautiful the way you are.

Side note : is it just me who finds our size difficult to find in shops 😂😂

That's true! My bra size is easy to find if I'm honest, I'm a 34B but I don't buy a lot of bras though. Am I supposed to?

My Mum is a D cup and sister is fairly same as me, she's two years younger than me.
I think this thread just made me feel more self conscious about having big boobs :tongue: ALL BOOBS ARE BEAUTIFUL REGARDLESS OF WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY

Hahaha, I agree! 😃
34D, kinda insecure they're too big, but work in progress I guess
That's true! My bra size is easy to find if I'm honest, I'm a 34B but I don't buy a lot of bras though. Am I supposed to?

My Mum is a D cup and sister is fairly same as me, she's two years younger than me.

Hahah ! I just buy mine for about £10 and then just throw them in the bin after a few wears as for me they tend to get looser and less effective after a while That's probably why I buy so many 😂😂😂
Quite a bit of research has shown that not wearing a bra reduces sagging. Something to do with natural movement and muscles. Also depending on your bra, you could be unnaturally constricting them.

I doubt it will ever be socially acceptable to walk around bra less. It's bad enough wearing a lace/mesh bra and having nipples on high alert. First time I wore a bra like that (for years!) and I felt naked. And more to the creepy point, I was being stared at like I was naked/braless. They're just nipples people and they react to movement/breeze/time of the month
34D, kinda insecure they're too big, but work in progress I guess

You're the opposite to me then!
Original post by Vashappeninkira
Hahah ! I just buy mine for about £10 and then just throw them in the bin after a few wears as for me they tend to get looser and less effective after a while That's probably why I buy so many 😂😂😂

LOL I buy mine for £8 each from New Look, I can't be bothered to have a lot of bras when I only wear them when I leave the house! Do you wear wear a bra at home?
Original post by ~Tara~
Quite a bit of research has shown that not wearing a bra reduces sagging. Something to do with natural movement and muscles. Also depending on your bra, you could be unnaturally constricting them.

I doubt it will ever be socially acceptable to walk around bra less. It's bad enough wearing a lace/mesh bra and having nipples on high alert. First time I wore a bra like that (for years!) and I felt naked. And more to the creepy point, I was being stared at like I was naked/braless. They're just nipples people and they react to movement/breeze/time of the month

Oh really? I never leave the house without a bra on, I just don't wear one at home. Neither does my Mum or younger sister lol
34 B too ! So glad I don't have big boobs
I buy padded bras, have you tried padded bras? I recently brought two lace padded bras from new look for only £8 each, tried them on and made my boobs look so much better.

I brought 2 bras from Debenhams recently and it cost £26!!
34 B too ! So glad I don't have big boobs

Why?
I brought 2 bras from Debenhams recently and it cost £26!!

I would never pay £26 for a 2 bras lol
One day I want to meet a girl who doesn't judge me for my cup size :frown:
Original post by RDKGames
One day I want to meet a girl who doesn't judge me for my cup size :frown:

I hope you meet that girl! 💗
12D
Original post by RickmanAlways
12D

oh my, how proportional

Latest

Trending

Trending