The Student Room Group

SQA Post Your Results! (9th August 2016)

Scroll to see replies

Was expecting 8 A's and a B.Got 7 A's and 2 B's...Parents won't be happy haha, no idea how I got a B in admin.... Oh well
(edited 7 years ago)
I got:

Chem H A
Eng H A
Fre H A
Maths H A
Phys H A
Original post by JM_1998
Expected Grades:
AH Bio - B
AH English - A
AH History - A

Final Grades:
AH Bio - B
AH English - A
AH History A

Pretty chuffed :biggrin: - especially cause I had actually dropped bio last minute but then was convinced to pick it back up and was pretty sure it was my death sentence haha
My uni course wasn't reliant on grades (doing English Lit and Modern History at St Andrews) but I'm real happy that my grades reflect my ability in what imma be studying for the next 4 years :u:

Hope everyone else has done well!

Congratulations :adore: you smashed it :smile:

St Andrews will be absolutely awesome!
I got ABBC in my highers :biggrin:
Uni requirements: BBBC
Course im going to apply for: Radiography
Original post by Torimaguirexo
I got:

Chem H A
Eng H A
Fre H A
Maths H A
Phys H A

Fantastic! You must be super happy with that. What's your plan for September?
Original post by sameehaiqbal
I got ABBC :smile:

Fantastic! :h:

What's your plan for September? :moon:
Original post by ___Sophie___
Was expecting 8 A's and a B.Got 6 A's and 3 B's...Parents won't be happy haha, no idea how I got a B in admin.... Oh well

Still sounds like a pretty good achievement - well done! What are you studying next year?
I got AAAAB! :biggrin:
I Got:

AH Chemistry - A
AH Maths - A
AH Physics - A
AH Computing Science - A
I got AAAA omg I'm so happy.

Results day last year was a bit of a disappointment and now I finally got what I worked for. I've got a place at a uni which only required a C, so I think I'm going to take a gap year as I highly doubt that adjustment will be any good for me when I want to do such a popular course.
I got ABBC in my highers :biggrin:
Uni requirements: BBBC
Course im going to apply for: Radiography

Congratulations to my worst enemie.
:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by Big Ron
I Got:

AH Chemistry - A
AH Maths - A
AH Physics - A
AH Computing Science - A

I got the same except i take bio ah over computing science :biggrin:D Well done everyone!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by She-Ra
Fantastic! :h:

What's your plan for September? :moon:

Going to apply to university but also do some advanced highers. Going to apply to Diagnostic Radiography :biggrin:
I got AAAAAABB in my National 5s!!! :biggrin: I done totally better than I expected - I predicted I would probably get a C for English but it turns out that i got an A for that *-*

And I got an A for the brutal Maths exam too :biggrin: The B's were in Biology and Chemistry but at least I can advance to Higher! :biggrin:
I got AH Maths CAH Chemistry CH Biology B Pharmacy requirement at strathclyde were BBB but i got the B in biology for radiotherapy which was my insurance :smile:
Original post by She-Ra
Congratulations :adore: you smashed it :smile:

St Andrews will be absolutely awesome!

Thank you! :colondollar:
Going to apply to university but also do some advanced highers. Going to apply to Diagnostic Radiography :biggrin:

Great stuff, where are you thinking of applying too? Will your highers be in the sciences? Good luck with it but time to celebrate first :party:

Original post by Salenite
I got AAAAAABB in my National 5s!!! :biggrin: I done totally better than I expected - I predicted I would probably get a C for English but it turns out that i got an A for that *-*

And I got an A for the brutal Maths exam too :biggrin: The B's were in Biology and Chemistry but at least I can advance to Higher! :biggrin:

Huge congrats! You must be so proud of yourself, you have done absolutely brilliantly! What subjects are you choosing for your highers?
Original post by She-Ra
Huge congrats! You must be so proud of yourself, you have done absolutely brilliantly! What subjects are you choosing for your highers?

I'm picking English, Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Music :biggrin:

I'm planning on going down the science route, possibly even Medicine if I manage to fully make my mind up :tongue:
You made it! Great work; you're set up for your degree.
I was doing Nat 5s

Expected grades: ABBBBC
Actual grades: AAAAAA

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
:biggrin::biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending