The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

London College Of Fashion 2016 starters

Hello,

I am searching for people who are starting and studying year 1 at the university of the arts London - London college of Fashion this year in september as I don't know anybody. Is there anybody starting their first year at LCF in september, lives with parents , does not know any other new starters , will be studying BA Fashion jewellery and will be going to freshers?

Even if you are just a new starter like me and will be studying something else , it doesn't matter. Still get in touch.😊
Hey, I'm starting at LCF Lime Grove and will be studying Hair Makeup and Prosthetics for Performance :smile: also will be living at home, but want to move out!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Rlucy123
Hello,

I am searching for people who are starting and studying year 1 at the university of the arts London - London college of Fashion this year in september as I don't know anybody. Is there anybody starting their first year at LCF in september, lives with parents , does not know any other new starters , will be studying BA Fashion jewellery and will be going to freshers?

Even if you are just a new starter like me and will be studying something else , it doesn't matter. Still get in touch.😊

Hi! I've applied this year but I also got some other offers for uni I really like. Do you recommend LCF?
Original post by user95
Hey, I'm starting at LCF Lime Grove and will be studying Hair Makeup and Prosthetics for Performance :smile: also will be living at home, but want to move out!

Hi! I've applied this year but I also got some other offers for uni I really like. Do you recommend LCF?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending