The Student Room Group

How do I arrange my credit transfer?

Hi,
I have met the requirements to transfer into Year 2 at another university. I sent them my Year 1 results as screenshots from my university website and I put together all of the module grades myself, as my uni don't send us a full summary on one page or a transcript. So now that I have accepted my offer, will my new uni arrange the credit transfer with my old uni by themselves? I'm just wondering what the process is and if there is anything I need to do. I'm transfering from Biochemistry at Westminster to Biological Sciences at Roehampton. Also wondering if the change in subject will make it difficult to transfer credits even though Roehampton haven't said anything about it and have agreed to let me transfer anyway? Thanks in advance.
Original post by Petulia
Hi,
I have met the requirements to transfer into Year 2 at another university. I sent them my Year 1 results as screenshots from my university website and I put together all of the module grades myself, as my uni don't send us a full summary on one page or a transcript. So now that I have accepted my offer, will my new uni arrange the credit transfer with my old uni by themselves? I'm just wondering what the process is and if there is anything I need to do. I'm transfering from Biochemistry at Westminster to Biological Sciences at Roehampton. Also wondering if the change in subject will make it difficult to transfer credits even though Roehampton haven't said anything about it and have agreed to let me transfer anyway? Thanks in advance.

Speak to the university you're going to to ask if they need any more evidence for the credit transfer. They might be happy with what you've sent or they might need you to bring more evidence when you enrol in person.

Now that you've completed the year and will be withdrawing you could speak to your current university to ask for a transcript for your first year (if you explain to your student records office that you're transferring they should be more helpful) or ask if you're eligible for an earl exit award of a CertHE. Either of those should be more than enough for your new university.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending