The Student Room Group

What are my chances?

I've been a straight A student since the sixth grade & just recently received 7A*s 1A and 2B's in my O levels (including A*s in History, Language and Literature). I haven't gotten my AS results as yet but my school expected grades say 5As (including an A in Literature).

My O Level subjects were History, Pakistan History, Urdu, Math, Islamiyat, Literature, English Language, Additional Mathematics, Economics, Physics.

My AS Level subjects were Economics, Literature, History, Math and GPR

I wanted to apply to Cambridge and UCL for a degree in Literature

A lot of people have told me that my O level grades specifically aren't up to par for Cambridge.

Also, I know this is a UCAS forum but just since I'm on the topic, I've also given my SAT (score 2180) and wanted to apply to Brown and Berkeley

Can anyone help me determine my chances for these universities?

Thanks
Apply and find out if you meet the entry requirements.
Original post by obliviate1
I've been a straight A student since the sixth grade & just recently received 7A*s 1A and 2B's in my O levels (including A*s in History, Language and Literature). I haven't gotten my AS results as yet but my school expected grades say 5As (including an A in Literature).

My O Level subjects were History, Pakistan History, Urdu, Math, Islamiyat, Literature, English Language, Additional Mathematics, Economics, Physics.

My AS Level subjects were Economics, Literature, History, Math and GPR

I wanted to apply to Cambridge and UCL for a degree in Literature

A lot of people have told me that my O level grades specifically aren't up to par for Cambridge.

Also, I know this is a UCAS forum but just since I'm on the topic, I've also given my SAT (score 2180) and wanted to apply to Brown and Berkeley

Can anyone help me determine my chances for these universities?

Thanks

Ask a Cambridge admissions tutor here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4238242

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending