The Student Room Group

Can you get a job with a level 2 health and social care

So my friend has recently finished her GCSE and went onto a level 2 course for health and social care but she's worried she might not be able to find a job. I just wanted to ask would she be able to get a job and does anyone have any suggestions on what she can get into with a level 2 Health and social care. Help would be appreciated, Thankyou
Check requirements for jobs you're interested in and see if you meet them.
Original post by Hambi123
So my friend has recently finished her GCSE and went onto a level 2 course for health and social care but she's worried she might not be able to find a job. I just wanted to ask would she be able to get a job and does anyone have any suggestions on what she can get into with a level 2 Health and social care. Help would be appreciated, Thankyou

She doesn't even have A Levels? I am not sure, but without A Levels and just a level 2 qualification, I think she'll only be able to get jobs as an assistant, if anything, and not very well paid.
Reply 3
Yes, You can get a job in Lancaster contact on 0161 425 6250 they Train you before placement.
Original post by Mother's Mercy
She doesn't even have A Levels? I am not sure, but without A Levels and just a level 2 qualification, I think she'll only be able to get jobs as an assistant, if anything, and not very well paid.

You don't have to have a-levels to get a job you know. They aren't the be all and end all and plenty of jobs don't require them.
Original post by Hambi123

Yes, you can get jobs in that sector with a level 2 health and social care. It would be more beneficial to have level 3 though. How about going onto do level 3 afterwards? (Or doing level 3 to start with depending on GCSE grades). Quite a few places will train you up though.
(edited 7 years ago)
Im about to start that and I thought it was going to be a waste of time but I have been told you could gets job in hospital and other place anything in care to children to adults or special needs children. That’s all I know atm but I will comment again if I found out any more

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending