The Student Room Group

How many people on TSR have you met IRL?

How many people on TSR have you met/do you know in real life? If 0, would you want to meet anyone from TSR?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1

We started talking on here years ago when we were doing the same degree and then we started texting and eventually we met up and we have met up a few times since and she was even at my mum's hen night :colondollar: we still text every single day and meet up every few months. She's became one of my best friends :h:
None. There are 1 or 2 I wouldn't mind meeting, but we live too far apart for it to be feasible :smile:
0, I want to meet great guy :lol:
None i'm a loner :u:
None :nope:
Maybe 1 person :worm:
Quite a few, there were a lot of folks who were using it to track apprenticeships who I now work with.
Reply 7
0 but I was in the same room as @jamestg once (Citigroup econ event) :smile:
A fair few but I very much doubt I'll ever be adding to that list.
They no longer use tsr
In terms of arranging to meet up the answer is 0.

However, when I joined my 6th form I spoke to a lad here on TSR who was also joining the 6th form. Then he ended up being in my maths class, and we sat next to each other without knowing. Then he was like my name is "his name" then I was like my name is "my name" "fam I was talking to you on TSR". That was quite cool no lie
Gawd no, only losers on here.
Just the one but I'll be meeting more soon :h:
Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil
Gawd no, only losers on here.

You're right, losers like you. :h:

May meet a few more, they're not active users though :lol:
None, I have noticed 2 users from profile pictures though.
Man's not exposing himself to a bunch of weirdos IRL
Original post by Gingerbread101
Just the one but I'll be meeting more soon :h:

Really? I thought you had met more! I've met like 30 or 40 in total I reckon. Mainly ST/SL/CT team, but some subs back in the day. We'll finally meet soon :h:
I've just began my TSR quest, so none

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest