The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

University of Greenwich Freshers Megathread 2016

Results day is just around the corner but this is the place to be on the day and onwards!

A congratulations to those that are going to the university and you can use this thread to say hello to fellow students and discuss how excited you are to begin your fantastic journey!

This thread is yours, take it away
I finished sixth form a year ago but starting Business Management in September - I'm planning to stay at Daniel Defoe because it's close and looks nice... anyone similar?

I don't know if Daniel Defoe is the right choice?!
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Reply 2
Original post by ScarlettChorley
I finished sixth form a year ago but starting Business Management in September - I'm planning to stay at Daniel Defoe because it's close and looks nice... anyone similar?

Hey, I'm starting my Ba Criminology foundation this year, I'm living at home, but Defoe does look nice.

What are some of your interests? (I'm just hoping I can meet a bunch of weird and wonderful people at uni)
Reply 3
Original post by ScarlettChorley

Hey I'm starting my Events Management course in September and I'm planning to stay in the Defoe halls as well. I'm not sure if it's the best choice but it looks good.
Anyone studying Business Management at Greenwich? Hoping I will be able to stay at the Mcmillan Student Village or Daniel Defoe.
Hey anyone studying Law / law with foundation year? I'm doing the foundation year - feel free to message me :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello everyone! :smile:

I can see there is a lot of quires about whether Danial Defoe is the right choice?

The Defoe accommodation is one of our newest builds. Located next to the Greenwich rail and docklands light railway station and is approximately a 15 minute walk from the Greenwich Campus. It includes 358 en-suite rooms for students in a mix of flat shares, studios and two room studio style flats. It has two student communal areas, a mini gym for residents and access to wifi.

For more information, please visit our accommodation webpage- http://www.gre.ac.uk/accommodation/greenwich/defoe

I really hope this helps, feel free to ask any questions or you can give us a quick call on 02083319000! :colondollar:
Hi guys, I got an unconditional to study architecture at University of Greenwich. I'm staying at Daniel Dofoe Halls Of Residence. Anybody else studying architecture or staying at Daniel Dofoe Halls?
Hey I'm doing Business Management too! X
Reply 9
Is anyone studying at the Medway campus?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending