The Student Room Group

I don't know which spec I'm doing?

I'm starting my A-Levels in September, and I'm confused to where to find the right spec, and about if I'm doing the AS levels too, if you don't do the first year exam do you still learn the content?
I've managed to find the AQA Biology and Chemistry ones, but I'm doing AQA Maths (statistics) and also OCR RS (judaism and christianity, I don't know if this makes a difference).

Please could someone link the specification for these 2 exams if you know, I'm not sure if they are new/old exams? Thank you
Original post by jazz_xox_
I'm starting my A-Levels in September, and I'm confused to where to find the right spec, and about if I'm doing the AS levels too, if you don't do the first year exam do you still learn the content?
I've managed to find the AQA Biology and Chemistry ones, but I'm doing AQA Maths (statistics) and also OCR RS (judaism and christianity, I don't know if this makes a difference).

Please could someone link the specification for these 2 exams if you know, I'm not sure if they are new/old exams? Thank you

The biology and chemistry specifications changed last year. The RS specification changes for students starting their study September 2016. For these reformed A levels even if you don't take AS exams at the end of the first year of content you have to learn it all as it will be included in the full A level exams.
The maths specification you will take has not changed and your AS results will count towards your final grade.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You should ask for a specification sheet on the first day, your teahers will give you the right ones. It's fine that you don't know your spec, i didn't know mine for most of the first year

Quick Reply

Latest