The Student Room Group

There's a higher chance of guys not wearing condoms if the girl is hot....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WoodyMKC
To answer from my perspective - I never bareback. I mean, it's more to do with not wanting kids than anything, but even if it wasn't for that, I still wouldn't go there unless it was a regular partner that I knew was clean and hadn't slept with anyone else since her last check-up (one of the many reasons why adultery is such a selfish thing to do beyond the heartbreak). I don't want an STI, simple as that really, and you don't know who's carrying what without medical evidence.

To answer from guys' perspectives in general... there are a lot of ****ing dumb fellas out there, if the results of the study are accurate. Again, don't know who she's been with in the past. Logic also tells me that if , say, I've managed to pick her up for the night, I'm probably not her first one night stand if she's good looking.

what if she brings paperwork along with her to prove she's STI free? :mmm:
Original post by queen-bee
what if she brings paperwork along with her to prove she's STI free? :mmm:

She could have gotten the test results back and gone "Yay, I'm clean!!! You, excuse me, postman... I'm STI free, put your unwrapped penis inside me now, I don't care where it's been!". Then gone clubbing later that night. You just never know, ya know? Exactly, you don't do you :tongue:
Original post by WoodyMKC
She could have gotten the test results back and gone "Yay, I'm clean!!! You, excuse me, postman... I'm STI free, put your unwrapped penis inside me now, I don't care where it's been!". Then gone clubbing later that night. You just never know, ya know? Exactly, you don't do you :tongue:

do I seem like that kinda girl? :laugh: God forbid*
Original post by queen-bee
do I seem like that kinda girl? :laugh: God forbid*

you're really religious aren't you?
Original post by hezzlington
you're really religious aren't you?

I don't even know what to call it,yes and no. I'm not a Virgin and I've only ever been in two serious relationships,never sleep around*
http://bmjopen.bmj.com/content/6/6/e010883.full

Results The more attractive a woman was judged to be on average, the more likely participants would be willing to have sex with her (p<0.0001) and the less likely they were to intend to use a condom during sex (p<0.0001). Multivariate analysis revealed that higher condom use intentions towards a particular woman were associated with lower ratings of her attractiveness (p<0.0005), higher ratings of her STI likelihood (p<0.0001), the participant being in an exclusive relationship (p=0.002), having a less satisfactory sex life (p=0.015), lower age (p=0.001), higher number of sexual partners (p=0.001), higher age at first intercourse (p=0.002), higher rates of condomless sex in the last 12 months (p<0.043) and lower confidence in their ability to assess whether or not a woman had an STI (p=0.001). The more attractive a participant judged himself to be, the more he believed that other men like him would engage in condomless sex (p=0.001) and the less likely he was to intend to use a condom himself (p=0.02).
:
:
:
Reported condom use intentions may or may not reflect actual condom use behaviour.
Original post by mrhedgehog
This is hilarious, but seriously I can understand where this is coming from.

You can? Are you saying you relate?
Original post by xobeauty
You can? Are you saying you relate?

What does that mean?
Original post by mrhedgehog
What does that mean?

Idk you said you can understand it so what do you mean?
Idk you said you can understand it so what do you mean?

I mean't I can see why guys would not wear a condom if a girl is hot compared to if she is not. It's just a misconception that if someone looks healthy that they are healthy.
Original post by hezzlington
:lol:

Condoms are awful. They're tight, give me too much friction and not in a good way. Can't feel jack **** and it's just a waste of time. Makes me last forever but I might as well thrust air.

LMFAO I burst out laughing.
Reply 31
From a female perspective, I don't care how freaking hot a guy is, I want my presents wrapped!
Original post by HFBS
From a female perspective, I don't care how freaking hot a guy is, I want my presents wrapped!

can you feel the difference anyway?
This isn't shocking news tbh lool
OP where's your link?
Original post by sleepysnooze
OP where's your link?

Up your ass
Up your ass

1) no it isn't - I just checked
2) where's your link?
Original post by sleepysnooze
1) no it isn't - I just checked