The Student Room Group

Would white guys date a hijab Muslim girl?

Would you date a Muslim girl?

Scroll to see replies

I thought dating was haraam :hmmmm:
And also you're gonna have to find a white Muslim guy which may prove difficult.

The headscarf you wear on your head is a "don't-approach-me-I'm-not-interested-and-waiting-til-marriage" symbol so doubt you'd be approached so you're gonna have to make the first move.
If they were muslim then I just don't think it would work, if they strictly adhered to their beliefs that is. That's more to do with their end than mine, though.
who says white guys can't be muslim?
I mean, if you're generalising white people as non-muslims, is that to say that white people should all generalise you people as a racial minority? isn't that kind of weird? I mean, you're pretty much saying that muslims are only muslims because of their race - that doesn't sound as if islam is based on merit, does it?

Original post by Anonymous

same to be honest
if you're going to do what mummy and daddy (oops, I mean the religion*) say on what front, why bother doing it on another (i.e. the headscarf, or just following the religion in general)
(edited 7 years ago)
if they neat in the streets n freak in the sheets then yh
Would you date a Muslim girl?

I would but lets face it what Muslim family is going to let there daughter marry or have a relationship with a catholic like me?

If you're not in the Muslim 'crew' unfortunately white guys have 0 chance of dating a Muslim and its a shame.
Reply 6
Hmm
Original post by urbanlocations
I would but lets face it what Muslim family is going to let there daughter marry or have a relationship with a catholic like me?

If you're not in the Muslim 'crew' unfortunately white guys have 0 chance of dating a Muslim and its a shame.

This is usually only true for muslims whose parents are born outside the UK. The ones born in UK are much more liberal although they would still prefer their son and daughters to still marry muslims, if not that, it's usually whites 2nd in line.
pics lul
And also you're gonna have to find a white Muslim guy which may prove difficult.

The headscarf you wear on your head is a "don't-approach-me-I'm-not-interested-and-waiting-til-marriage" symbol so doubt you'd be approached so you're gonna have to make the first move.

Erm, not really. Just bc a Muslim girl wears a headscarf does not mean she doesn't want to get into a relationship. That's like saying you can drive a car, but you don't know how to change gear. Doesn't make sense.
y'all need to stop running after white guys like they're God's gift lmao

I'm not a Muslim girl so idk what you see in them or why but hey, preferences I guess.
Hijabi and date? Is that an Oxymoron?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 12
why are you dating if you're muslim?
no
Reply 14
wouldn't your dad kill him if he found out?
Nope never ever ever would I date a Muslim women
hell.no. its a recipe for disaster
Reply 17
Muslim? Sure, i dont particularly what religion someone is... they're all nuts imo.
A fully veiled person though? No chance.
Last girl I dated was 'Muslim'.A bad Muslim indeed. :colone:
Original post by mercuryman
Hijabi and date? Is that an Oxymoron?

In my experience hijabis are the kinkiest.... :mmm:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending