The Student Room Group

Form to request to be means tested and for parental income to be taken into account?

Hi All

Due to an oversight on my part (had a lot going on when I applied) unfortunately it seems my grant/loan was not means tested based on parental income, so have been told I need to fill in a form to request this and get my parents to as well... though have no idea where to find these forms, does anyone have an idea :biggrin: any help would be appreciated! :smile:
Original post by Samwin
Hi All

Due to an oversight on my part (had a lot going on when I applied) unfortunately it seems my grant/loan was not means tested based on parental income, so have been told I need to fill in a form to request this and get my parents to as well... though have no idea where to find these forms, does anyone have an idea :biggrin: any help would be appreciated! :smile:

I think you'll need a change of circumstance form off the sfe website but give them a call just incase.
Reply 2
okay thanks for that, just trying to find it now :smile:
Reply 3
Are you a new or returning student?
Original post by Samwin
Hi All

2 forms you will need

1. Nmt to Mt - http://www.sfengland.slc.co.uk/media/6724/sfe_nmt_to_mt_form_1617_d.pdf This only needs to be completed if you originally applied as non income assessed and this must be complete by you
2. PFF2 http://media.slc.co.uk/sfe/1617/ft/sfe_pff2_form_1617_d.pdf - must be completed by your parents or if your over 25 your partner (under 25 must be parents unless your married) they must also send financial evidence for the 14/15 tax year if your a new student

Do not send a change of circumstance form to request to be income assessed - it won't get accepted

Original post by claireestelle
I think you'll need a change of circumstance form off the sfe website but give them a call just incase.

This is incorrect advice sorry claireestelle

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending